Whos Sexier? Somali Girls Or Ethiopian Girls?

Somali Girls or Ethiopian Girls?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ExcessFame

True Villain
That's it sxb, we have to invade Ethiopia one more time.

Look at that succulent xabad, any man would want to sleep on them.

I thank the Lord for making Ethiopia our next door neighbours, I can always drop in by to eat some raw meat if you know what I mean...

:trumpsmirk:
I would nut on her chest so bad the force of the nut would break that Cross :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

This poor girl...i hope she is not on this site. TBH she looks like a confidant person since she can pull off blue hair, so i am sure she won't be bothered but still...leave her alone.

Also i have been this site long enough to know that whenever there is a thread about Ethiopian women it's to piss off Somali women....so what did i miss? Did a Somali women say she likes someone other than a Somali man?:damedamn:

that usually the sparks that sets the forest fire:mjkkk:

This poor girl...i hope she is not on this site. TBH she looks like a confidant person since she can pull off blue hair, so i am sure she won't be bothered but still...leave her alone.

Also i have been this site long enough to know that whenever there is a thread about Ethiopian women it's to piss off Somali women....so what did i miss? Did a Somali women say she likes someone other than a Somali man?:damedamn:

that usually the sparks that sets the forest fire:mjkkk:
not this time, it's genuine or at least for me.

From now on everyone shall choose a Somali queen as a Somalispot avatar to appreciate the beauty of the queens of the horn.

My pick

Trending

Latest posts