Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Against @'Omar
Drew 3-3
Drew 2-2
2-1 L
4-2 L

I'm a bottler :francis: Was up 2-1 I got the ball defending my corner instead of going to the corner flag and killing time I did a stupid through pass.:faysalwtf::mjlol: My ni99a Omar got the ball and made me pay losing my lead and settling for a draw.:mjcry:

Good wins @'Omar :denzelnigga:

Nacala this ni99a plays like Leicester city:lol: Killing me with counter attacks.

Against @'Omar
Drew 3-3
Drew 2-2
2-1 L
4-2 L

I'm a bottler :francis: Was up 2-1 I got the ball defending my corner instead of going to the corner flag and killing time I did a stupid through pass.:faysalwtf::mjlol: My ni99a Omar got the ball and made me pay losing my lead and settling for a draw.:mjcry:

Good wins @'Omar :denzelnigga:

Nacala this ni99a plays like Leicester city:lol: Killing me with counter attacks.
Good Games:nvjpqts:

You're not bad yourself.

You're good at the psychological warfare, had me worried with the victim thing, but I had to shake it off.:diddyswag:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Good Games:nvjpqts:

You're not bad yourself.

You're good at the psychological warfare, had me worried with the victim thing, but I had to shake it off.:diddyswag:
:lol:
"Shit that ni99a had me scared but I held my own fuk that"

This ain't ov3r ninyow.:ufdup:

Seoul

. . .
You guys can't take the fact that a girl is able to beat u at a game. Manz got skills, don't underestimate me

:angryman:

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
@Mugheerah If @Seoul Beats you, You gotta quit SS.:chrisfreshhah:
Sxb I'll put on the best of the best players lool. Including my own player that I created Abu Qarmaji, nigga has a lengthy beard with 98 strength but 35 pace. I ain't playing games sxb, man will go in hard to the point were I miss most shots.
1356787065009.gif

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Sxb I'll put on the best of the best players lool. Including my own player that I created Abu Qarmaji, nigga has a lengthy beard with 98 strength but 35 pace. I ain't playing games sxb, man will go in hard to the point were I miss most shots.
1356787065009.gif
LoooL don't think you can use created player online.

Status
Not open for further replies.