Who's on PS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
We will settle it on the weekend

Lost to @'Omar 3 games to 2, this nigga is the king of counter attacks
Ni99a was doing got Fergie time goal on me and his counter attacking took me back to SAF days.:wow: Did he use PSG? PSG don't have Di Maria imagine this ni99a using PSG in 2016 with ADM and Lucas on the wings.:damn:

If only I went to Mourinho parking school I'd be killing ni99as. My defense is worse than my team United defense. Xoolaha difaaca ii ah lugaha intay kor utagan bay hoo igali dhahan :damn::browtf::pacspit:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Best of 7
lost 4-1 to @'Omar

:francis::mjcry:

Fuk Ilka Fargeeto Suarez :pacspit: Kalabka demolished me.

Walahi I wish we could do transfer online. I'd get someone else for RM beside the dameer Benzema :pacspit: I know I control him but the chances he was missing :ohlord::mjsuitcry: I'd put CR7 up top but RM don't have Di Maria or someone as fast as him. Can't play James on the wing or slow ass Isco so only option I have is to play CR7 on the wing with Bale and the:donkey:Benzema up top.:kendrickcry:

Bruh was the time going fast or was it me? Walahi I felt like w3 we're only playing one half every game.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Best of 7
lost 4-1 to @'Omar

Walahi I wish we could do transfer online. I'd get someone else for RM beside the dameer Benzema :pacspit: I know I control him but the chances he was missing :ohlord::mjsuitcry: I'd put CR7 up top but RM don't have Di Maria or someone as fast as him. Can't play James on the wing or slow ass Isco so only option I have is to play CR7 on the wing with Bale and the:donkey:Benzema up top.:kendrickcry:

Bruh was the time going fast or was it me? Walahi I felt like w3 we're only playing one half every game.:cryinglaughsmiley:
It went too fast fam... I was like, really?
They could've made a lot things better..
How is FIFA 16? I have yet to play that mofo..what has changed compared to FIFA 15?

Best of 7
lost 4-1 to @'Omar

:sheed: He got you too! He destroyed me the other day:mjsuitcry:! In my defence I played shit!

If you use RM, use ronaldo as a striker, bale on the right side and Jese on the left wing. All those three are very fast and bale got a sick curve on his left feet. Phuck benzema! Also always I hate rodriguez..I use isco instead. You are welcome.:obamaswag:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
It went too fast fam... I was like, really?
They could've made a lot things better..
How is FIFA 16? I have yet to play that mofo..what has changed compared to FIFA 15?
I played 16 few times and I hated it. It's way more defensive for my liking.

On 15 you can turn defenders with ease you can't do that in 16. I'ts more realistic but not as fun as 15.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:sheed: He got you too! He destroyed me the other day:mjsuitcry:! In my defence I played shit!

If you use RM, use ronaldo as a striker, bale on the right side and Jese on the left wing. All those three are very fast and bale got a sick curve on his left feet. Phuck benzema! Also always I hate rodriguez..I use isco instead. You are welcome.:obamaswag:
Your defence is worse than mine:dead: Shit we were playing hella fast. Whoever scored first one mostly :lol:

The nacas Benzema fuked up chances after chances if it was Ronaldo or Bale they'd burry it.

I use James as CAM that's about it. I don't think I've ever used Jesse:lol: maybe I'll give him a chance.

I tried playing with Bayern online the other day didn't work for me. I smacked ni99as with BVB few times. I don't play seasons much but I started and I'm trying to level up.

Suaal ninyow how in the world did you get to level 4 with your defence?:deadpeter:

And @'Omar I saw that you were relegated few times :deadmanny::cryinglaughsmiley: You went from level 2 to 3 or some shit like that.

Your defence is worse than mine:dead: Shit we were playing hella fast. Whoever scored first one mostly :lol:

The nacas Benzema fuked up chances after chances if it was Ronaldo or Bale they'd burry it.

I use James as CAM that's about it. I don't think I've ever used Jesse:lol: maybe I'll give him a chance.

I tried playing with Bayern online the other day didn't work for me. I smacked ni99as with BVB few times. I don't play seasons much but I started and I'm trying to level up.

Suaal ninyow how in the world did you get to level 4 with your defence?:deadpeter:

And @'Omar I saw that you were relegated few times :deadmanny::cryinglaughsmiley: You went from level 2 to 3 or some shit like that.
I am actually quite good bro..I am not as bad as you saw.:diddyswag: The controller I currently use doesn't allow me to switch players which means it is automatic. My defence is very good wait until I get a good controller and I'll show you. My team is BVB unless I am playing against RM BM or Barca. but I don't know how to play with other teams. This nicca @omar is a sick strategist. he makes it 3 minutes because yo boy knows he can score but cant defend.:ummhmm:

I can play you later if you'd like @Air Jalam and then maybe I can quote you on how shit my defense is.:nasmad:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
So this ni99a picked 4 minutes :chrisfreshhah::deadmanny::deadpeter: @'Omar Walahi you're slick I didn't even think about it like that.

@metamorphosis
Lmao stop with th3 3xcus3s :cryinglaughsmiley:You win some3, you los3 som3.

Get on it hadhow I got few hours to kill.

it is 6:30 pm for me right now and I will be on at 10pm. We will see who is Mr. excuses. Matter fact I am gonna be recording my goals and posting them.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
it is 6:30 pm for me right now and I will be on at 10pm. We will see who is Mr. excuses. Matter fact I am gonna be recording my goals and posting them.
I knew the time would come, I'm watching this thread I'll be expecting some ceeb to be posted.
:deadmanny:

I've taken some serious beatings. Like I don't even know how?:ayaanswag:
It's a disgrace:faysalwtf:

:dabcasar:

I must reclaim the lost honour, IA
:fittytousand:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
PC MASTER RACE
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending