Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
IMG_20160421_222607_zpsfmcnlcm5.jpg

IMG_20160421_224607_zps8fsvw5ah.jpg

This is what I'm doing to ni99as online :damn::ohlord:
The 5-2 game still had like 6 minutes left ni99a ran like Barre Botin Dheere.
Golashaha ka dhaliyey buu la yaabna xariifku.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I used to think I was the GOAT fifa player in my town, niggas literally used to invite me to every neighborhood and I would karbaash them and never come back.

Then one day my cousin told me he got thrashed by some niggas, he warned them the true GOAT would be coming soon on some Radditz shit. I walked in that like Vegeta wallahi expecting another first round TKO but I didn't realize I was facing Goku and the Z fighters, I got the karbaash of a lifetime, I was near tears.

:kendrickcry:

It legit took me 4 years to get on their level, angrily playing tournament after tournament until I finally achieved supremacy.

From last night? If you played just someone from my account it's probably my brother
or one his friends

I won't see that pad for a couple months :ohlord:

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
it was your bro.

man was like, my bro is taking a nap...do you wana play? pffftt hell yeah so bax niyow.

I went for a long walk and started contemplating about life after I got rekt :jcoleno:

He will hand out L's he said:cosbyhmm:
He will not boast:cosbyhmm:
9-6 aggregate :drakegrin:
my defending was:trash: How am i gonna let in 6 goals in 3 matches
Ngl I thought you would be a walk over when i came back from 1 down to win 4-1:kobeok::mjkkk:
The other 2 matches were much closer:ehh:

I think @Air Jalam V @metamorphosis would be a good match up, should play best of 7

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Ngl I thought you would be a walk over when i came back from 1 down to win 4-1:kobeok::mjkkk:

I think @Air Jalam V @metamorphosis would be a good match up, should play best of 7
:dead:

Wth when did I boast? I gave you credit.
I only boasted about playing randoms online not you.

Anyway bruh you should know I ain't the type to rely on defense. Walahi I don't know how the first two games were close.:lol: Another thing ain't no such thing as defense on FIFA 15. Give the ball to Ronaldo, Messi, Robben etc and they'll walk from one end to another without being touched.:cryinglaughsmiley:

I kinda like it cause in Fifa16 it's more defensive.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Fifa 16 is pure trash bro. They killed pace abuse and counterattacking for good

I used to play 433 with two dms wingers whose only job was to cross the ball and defend from the front and wingbacks that overloaded the midfield

Now I have to actually pass

:mjcry: waad igu joogsatay sxb. Real madrid were trash! I usually beat people with Dortmund but the way you were playing was different. You had niccas running through all the way to my keeper.:kanyehmm: I will play you again and @Air Jalam i need someone to take this out of.:mjohreally:

:dead:

Wth when did I boast? I gave you credit.
I only boasted about playing randoms online not you.

Anyway bruh you should know I ain't the type to rely on defense. Walahi I don't know how the first two games were close.:lol: Another thing ain't no such thing as defense on FIFA 15. Give the ball to Ronaldo, Messi, Robben etc and they'll walk from one end to another without being touched.:cryinglaughsmiley:

I kinda like it cause in Fifa16 it's more defensive.
I played meta:deadrose:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Fifa 16 is pure trash bro. They killed pace abuse and counterattacking for good

I used to play 433 with two dms wingers whose only job was to cross the ball and defend from the front and wingbacks that overloaded the midfield

Now I have to actually pass

Couldn't agree more bro. Me and the homies still play the 15 on PS4 cause it's more fan. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts