Who wrote the Quran?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
So you let bearded guys stick your loved ones in the ground with no coffin and talk what you consider nonsense over their body without a ripple of protest? Athesim leads to cucked gamma males huh.
That's what they would've wanted before they died. And besides they're dead so who gives a f*ck? But the struggle against bearded mass idiocy will continue until I wipe it off the face of the earth. There will be periodic breaks. Now, answer the goddamn question.

Simple question. Who wrote the Quran? I know the answer is Allah but how do you know? Because he said so in the Quran? How do you know that it's him saying that in the Quran? Are you just supposed to believe it? Would you apply this standard to anything else? Is there any other evidence that Allah wrote it besides the Quran saying so?

Can someone definitively prove that Allah wrote the Quran without going in circles and telling me the Quran says so? Why would you accept this explanation when you wouldn't for anything else? Lastly, how can you remain Muslim when your entire ideology is about faith? Could it be that you were brainwashed into it at a young age?

Let's have a peaceful discussion without anyone getting triggered. My question is WHY? If you can keep answering the 'why' question with logical answers, we'll get along just fine. @Bidaar Wanagsan
Men

Simple question. Who wrote the Quran? I know the answer is Allah but how do you know? Because he said so in the Quran? How do you know that it's him saying that in the Quran? Are you just supposed to believe it? Would you apply this standard to anything else? Is there any other evidence that Allah wrote it besides the Quran saying so?

Can someone definitively prove that Allah wrote the Quran without going in circles and telling me the Quran says so? Why would you accept this explanation when you wouldn't for anything else? Lastly, how can you remain Muslim when your entire ideology is about faith? Could it be that you were brainwashed into it at a young age?

Let's have a peaceful discussion without anyone getting triggered. My question is WHY? If you can keep answering the 'why' question with logical answers, we'll get along just fine. @Bidaar Wanagsan
Just stop man. iska jooji. Most atheists give up trying to convey their beliefs. But you just keep on going. :damn:. Faith is a lot more complicated than that. The compulsion to truly criticise the mechanics of your faith comes from within.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Just stop man. iska jooji. Most atheists give up trying to convey their beliefs. But you just keep on going. :damn:. Faith is a lot more complicated than that. The compulsion to truly criticise the mechanics of your faith comes from within.
Why? Whats the harm in it? :wtfdis:

We know it came from Allah because he challenged the pagan Arabs at the time whose language was used to reveal the Quran to come up a single verse similar to it and they couldn't.
Also Mohamed was illiterate, how can he make up something so powerful if he couldn't even write his name?

That's what they would've wanted before they died. And besides they're dead so who gives a f*ck? But the struggle against bearded mass idiocy will continue until I wipe it off the face of the earth. There will be periodic breaks. Now, answer the goddamn question.
No man with self respect lets his dear old uncle Gurey get dumped in the ground unceremoniously with no coffin. Total disrespect. I don't go to Wahabbi funerals. Where is the casket? Where are the songs? Where are the eulogies? Where are the poems? Truly an evil fate. Instead you get some turban wearing clown ululating in a language no Somali understands, and nobody heists a beer to Gurey's memory. And you just kick back and let it all happen? Screw atheists then. They have no spine.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
We know it came from Allah because he challenged the pagan Arabs at the time whose language was used to reveal the Quran to come up a single verse similar to it and they couldn't.
Also Mohamed was illiterate, how can he make up something so powerful if he couldn't even write his name?
The literary excellence argument is the only argument I keep hearing and it's the most flawed one. Do you really think no one in 7th century Arabia had the literary capability to produce the Quran? Wallahi you're so naïve and childish.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
No man with self respect lets his dear old uncle Gurey get dumped in the ground unceremoniously with no coffin. Total disrespect. I don't go to Wahabbi funerals. Where is the casket? Where are the songs? Where are the eulogies? Where are the poems? Truly an evil fate. Instead you get some turban wearing clown ululating in a language no Somali understands, and nobody heists a beer to Gurey's memory. And you just kick back and let it all happen? Screw atheists then. They have no spine.
I agree in large part. However I don't want to inadvertently promote Islam by sugar coating it and trying to have fun. I'd rather just let it all happen and continue the fight another day.

The literary excellence argument is the only argument I keep hearing and it's the most flawed one. Do you really think no one in 7th century Arabia had the literary capability to produce the Quran? Wallahi you're so naïve and childish.
Why couldn't the Arabs come up with one verse like Allah challenged them to do? Can you?

I agree in large part. However I don't want to inadvertently promote Islam by sugar coating it and trying to have fun. I'd rather just let it all happen and continue the fight another day.
That's why atheism is false. A true religion would inspire jihad against evil burial rites. I knew a Somali guy once who smashed his motorbike in a traffick collision and was sent leaping into the arms of God uninvited. I helped to organize a proper Islamic funeral. It was a civilized affair - flowers, candles, soft music, long speeches - the whole works. In the midst of the ceremony when his wife was on the podium hyming his praises, in rushed his mistress to kiss him goodbye.

She couldn't have done so if a cowardly atheist planned the event.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Why couldn't the Arabs come up with one verse like Allah challenged them to do? Can you?
What does that even mean? The substance of it? The way its written? It was a literary challenge, not a substance one. Monotheism has been around for thousands of years at that point. The Jews live among the Arabs and plenty of people knew about the God claims and the stories of prophets. I still don't fully follow what you mean by come up with a verse. Here are two verses. Unless you're talking about coming up with the Arabic structure, the substance is not very dazzling.
upload_2017-9-26_12-35-46.png

I could easily come up with the above verse if I want you to believe my book. The second verse is just bragging and promoting myself. How did you think that's a good challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.