Who should be considered a Somali citizen?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
All of Gedo is mines. Laandheere banaanka tagay ba ahay.

:russ:
Must the OG/MX beef bleed through all topics. You know its bad when everybody else stops responding :kanyehmm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The laws will remain the same from the old constitution if anything it will liberalize and add more modern twists like if your mother was a citizen you get citizenship. Lets hope JFKhayre doesn’t try and tamper with it.

I think we should create Think-Thanks both in the Diaspora and in Somalia to
protect Somalia, whose only purpose is Somali Nationalism, because Politicians
are not up to job.

Then all Somali traitors will be known and dealt with accordingly.

Gambar

VIP
It’s obvious she’s trying to position herself into Somali political circles. Since she won’t be accepted in either Italian or Eritrean circles she sees our apparent weakness as an opportunity to be in political office. Only thing preventing her is the citizenship laws hence her eagerness in opening up the requirements for her to be eligible.

I give her credit it’s a very manipulative & cunning strategy, only a child of european colonists could have the heart to pull it off.
She’s trying to be xenophobic because she knows what’s preventing her from being Somali is her ethnicity. Somalis will always view her as an outsider.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Are you having an emotional meltdown or something?

No. I'm just blunt. Unlike you I'm honest with my bias. I don't need to hide under N&N or nationalism. And my nationalism doesn't extend outside the 7. I know my clan in Ethiopia can hold their own alongside with Garre and Geri against Oromos.

:manny:

No. I'm just blunt. Unlike you I'm honest with my bias. I don't need to hide under N&N or nationalism. And my nationalism doesn't extend outside the 7. I know my clan in Ethiopia can hold their own alongside with Garre and Geri against Oromos.

What are you even talking about? Are you okay?

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
What are you even talking about? Are you okay?

Abaayo I'm okay. But I see you for what you are. We are only allied right now. But once our interests differ. You'll see why I think what I think. I told you what I think. You can run around all you want. It is what is. I see you subtly cosigning my enemies and being pro ONLF for your cousins in Babile. I'm not born yesterday. It what it is.

Abaayo I'm okay. But I see you for what you are. We are only allied right now. But once our interests differ. You'll see why I think what I think. I told you what I think. You can run around all you want. It is what is. I see you subtly cosigning my enemies and being pro ONLF for your cousins in Babile. I'm not born yesterday. It what it is.

I feel like you always talk like you're in a video game lol. Relax, I'm pro-Somali.

Stop derailing the thread.

Adopt a similar policy to emratis. Only ethnic somalis. Rest get permanent residency.

Rest can be deported, see what happens dto the Volga Germans and the Germans in Eastern Europe post war.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
That Samiya Eritrea is a giant anti-Somali troll, what she said today about Oromos in Bosaso

This woman's future is finished with Somalis, by declaring to the world her hatred
for Somali Nation and Somali Ethnitity.