Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
5560.jpg

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I don't think I'd ever get a 2nd wife there isn't really much of a need especially if you have a wife that you love why would you go for another one?

If you're unsatifised in your marriage than work on it whatever issue it is like if you're wife gained weight and don't look the same than work out together and cook healthier meals help her with the household that way you have more time for other stuff go on date nights whatever

A person that isn't willing to work on his marriage will find it much easier to just go marry another woman and will have no qualms about neglecting any former wife and kid because his needs come first

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
If the opportunity presents itself, I'd definitely marry a second wife. It's not something I'd actively be seeking to do but if Allah wills it, it will happen. You can't escape qadr.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
4 wifes. My hand is up.

72 virgins in the next life and even more. What a life for the one who chooses the akhirah over the dunya.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I don't think I'd ever get a 2nd wife there isn't really much of a need especially if you have a wife that you love why would you go for another one?

If you're unsatifised in your marriage than work on it whatever issue it is like if you're wife gained weight and don't look the same than work out together and cook healthier meals help her with the household that way you have more time for other stuff go on date nights whatever

A person that isn't willing to work on his marriage will find it much easier to just go marry another woman and will have no qualms about neglecting any former wife and kid because his needs come first

There is more women than men in society. If everyone thought like you there would be a lot of unmarried women which is a problem.

I want to see who wants to marry 2 wives??? And give me the reasons why?? I was told to marry two wives by my aunt??
I will in future so that i can diversify the gene pool and build a strong family. Also it could prove useful for my future in politics to marry from 2 different clans to create alliances.

I would never marry more than one at a time. It’s just not the way. There is so much potential for sin, Subhanallah!! In Islam, it is necessary for a man who wants to marry one woman or more to be able to meet their feeding, drinking, clothing and housing expenses. The Prophet (PBUH) said the following:

“O young men! Those among you who can support a wife should marry…” (Bukhari, Sawm, 10, Nikah, 2, 3, 19; Muslim, Nikah, 1,3; Abu Dawud, Nikah, I; Ibn Majah, Nikah, ; Nasai, Siyam, 43

So brothers if you can’t meet those demands do notmarry more than one!

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
When he was married to khadija he didnt have any other wives. When he had several wives at the same time he refrained from showing favoritism.

I think you are ignorant and you know nothing of Islam. His second favourite wife was Aisha. He was asked after Khadija's death, who is your favourite current wife and he said Aisha. He was asked this more than once. Go read Sahih Bukhari. His other wives knew Aisha was his favourite wife and that is why they did not object to Aisha having Nabi Muhammad pbuh from illness to death at her house instead of staying with a different wife every night. Hadiths is full of evidence that Aisha was the second favourite wife. Everyone in the Islamic world knows that. Even the dirty Shia who hate Aisha know that.

I think you are ignorant and you know nothing of Islam. His second favourite wife was Aisha. He was asked after Khadija's death, who is your favourite current wife and he said Aisha. He was asked this more than once. Go read Sahih Bukhari. His other wives knew Aisha was his favourite wife and that is why they did not object to Aisha having Nabi Muhammad pbuh from illness to death at her house instead of staying with a different wife every night. Hadiths is full of evidence that Aisha was the second favourite wife. Everyone in the Islamic world knows that. Even the dirty Shia who hate Aisha know that.
The hadith youre mentioning is when Aisha spoke ill of Khadija (she was dead by then obviously) and the prophet defended Khadija and said Allah didnt give him any better than Khadija. Its not like he was married to them at the same time for this situation we're talking about to be applicable to them. I just think its a bad example thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.