Who plans to marry 2 wives??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Just stick to one. Unless you're filthy rich ,there really isn't a need for a second wife.
If you can equally support both with time and money living arrangement etc and they are fine with it then by all means marrying two or three or four just for the sake of it is unwise and unfair for the women and children who will suffer

Divorce her if the relationship isn't going well. How would getting another wife help? If anything it would make things much worse , jealousy between the wives and fighting etc.

I will not divorce her I will keep them both as a man I have the right to do so they are my treasure I can't let them go waaku sidee!!

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
You are only entitled to more wifes than one only if you can provide for them and love them equally.

It is not in accordance with the deen to take another wife out of boredom or because the first one let herself go physically after having your kids.

As for me, one will be more than enough, when and if the time comes.

You are only entitled to more wifes than one only if you can provide for them and love them equally.

It is not in accordance with the deen to take another wife out of boredom or because the first one let herself go physically after having your kids.

As for me, one will be more than enough, when and if the time comes.

I can treat them equally saaxib we have to take advantage of the right Allah gave us just like the way Allah gave the right to ask anything for their meher the woman..I thank Allah for this right he gave us!!

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I can treat them equally saaxib we have to take advantage of the right Allah gave us just like the way Allah gave the right to ask anything for their meher the woman..I thank Allah for this right he gave us!!

But can you satisfy them equally?

:ulyin:

But can you satisfy them equally?

:ulyin:

Is that a question
thumb_Faysal-Cali-Waraabe-image.png

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
:damn:I thought you were a man this whole time.
Yes alot of people think this. So many people called me brother. I'm glad though since people take mens views more serious than women's views. Maybe I should report my comment enough times and hope it gets deleted :cosbyhmm:
Help me out report that comment of mine. Even though my gender is on my profile

I will still take your opinion because I'm a feminist.
Yes alot of people think this. So many people called me brother. I'm glad though since people take mens views more serious than women's views. Maybe I should report my comment enough times and hope it gets deleted :cosbyhmm:

You are my second wife by the way in this forum my first being zeinap

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You are my second wife by the way in this forum my first being zeinap
:bell:
Can I just be your witness or godparent for your kids. I like zeinap alot so i dont want to share her man and be like sister wives thing. :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.