Who made this Somali Region District Breakdown and do you agree with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
MJ and Isaaq have no border. And there are no Issaq in Warder Zone AT ALL. The closest Isaaq are at Gorgor which is in Degehbur Zone. Darood in Hawd do not really have hard borders so the grazing areas are mixed up.

@Ferrari you can question the numbers Ethiopia assigns to Ogaden areas, they do have an incentive to make them smaller. But in terms of majorities, MJ are the majority in Bokh and Galadi. Anyone who tells you otherwise is misleading.
Didn’t we havethis convo before?

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...rn-western-togdheer-border-areas.31737/page-2

Habar Yonis most certainly graze their camels in Wardheer zone and that is the extent we reach today. Of course in the past we went further

mj trolls.

every region aside from jigjiga is 90% ogaden.

kulaha habar yunis live in wardeer? did habar yunis jump over reer dalal (mohamed zubeer) reer cali -mohamed zubeer, cali yusuf -mohamed zubeer and what happened to dhulbahante since dhulos live on the khaatumo/wardeer borer?

if yuo are gona make shyt up why shoot yourself in the foot and say habar yunis live in wardeer, do thse guys even know where wardeer is? agah, these low IQ MJ kids waa xoolo waalle, this ani has embarrsed Mjs,

funny they cannot even name a single tuulo/or degmos and yet claim we are minority?

warder is as Ogaden as Oxford is English, imagine if the sctos said oxford-hire is ours? ayyyyyyyy

MJ adn their fake lists, MJ were not known to make fake lists historically, it was usually 1doors, marehans and hawiye but looks like our suul gaab cousins joined the list,

Lmao they’re even claiming 100 % caghdeer areas as hawiye or dir just to spite against ogaden. You can’t trust them. And why does it keep saying “darood clans” when it’s only ogaden that live there and not any other darood?

so now they say garre and dagodi in liban waa hawiye? libaan is 80% garre and 20 % dagodi, hence why the speaker of the house of ddsi is always garre, sicne when did they becoem hawiye?

saying darood is insult since its Ogaden and claiming afhdeer which is pure cawlyahan as hawiye is insult and dont even make me start on wardeer,

this is stupid with these western raised kids claiming another mans lands specially when that man spent blood and treasures on it,

if yall thing the internet witll give yo land, come an claim and and we shall see your dead bodies buried in a hole

Didn’t we havethis convo before?

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...rn-western-togdheer-border-areas.31737/page-2

Habar Yonis most certainly graze their camels in Wardheer zone and that is the extent we reach today. Of course in the past we went further

no you dont, 1door only own gaashambo, now be happy wih it or we will take it away, remmeebr yuo will always sit behind me in DDSI and graze where i tell you,

warder is makahil/maqabul

if you live in warder how come 1door only gets mps for gashambo -4 mps out of 280 in ddsi, and 1 govenor out of 93 in ddsi belongs to 1door and all wa from gashambo, be happy with it or we will alsways take that away and send you paking to 1dooristan ,

name me another degmo other than gshambo 1door gets Mps for even in haile seilasi days or Maryam mangustu days when he favoured 1doors, name me please,

Garre are dir and degodi are gardhere samaale. Hawiye kulaha relax

seriosuly this is the problem with dir and hawiye, they claim anyone and everyone, no wonder jaarso and gurgure and akisho are killing real dirs as they have claimed them, this s what happens when you welcome anyone and anthing into your people,

You know the region in and out? My whole family is from that region for centuries. You can lie to others but not to me. Gallaadi is MJ majority, and so is Bookh.

There are some MJs in Wardheer, so what? Did it cease to be OG majority because of it?

your langab, how come all the 6 counties of warder have always had 6 makahil Ogadens?

your a langab with a single mp, atleast 1door have 4 mps, makahl gets 25 mps from warder, all 6 governors have always been Ogaden and there are 6 counties not 4,

even in haile selasi days when he hated us and maryam mangustu days when he loved your MJs and supplied wepaons to cabdullahi yusuf to brinf down somalia in the 70s and 80s how come the land was ruled by Ogaden mps./govnors?

your a langab, be quite or we will take away that 1 token mp -and yall never had ministers until 2018 when cagjar wanted to unite somalis against habashi, you are as langab and insgificnt as marehan in warder, stop claiming another mans lands, this is not majerteen culture, this is new to yall,

claim puntland and stay in puntland otherwise you will be sent liyu police who will make yall even more midet than you are now,

dont fork with Makahils warya, they ahve had 3 Ogaden presidents for DDSi, the next one is possibly from them and they have 10 liyu police man who will not have any hesitation of exterminating midgets

kulaha we are majorty in warder, get the flip out of here child,

They skipped Absame. Absame and Harti were second cousins, MJ and OG were third cousins.

hat are you on about, absame and harti waa first cousins,

Ogaden-absame kuumade kablalax,

MJ/Dhulo etc -harti koombe kablalax

which makes absame and harti first cousins, as kuumade and koombe are both sons of kablalax, so first cosuins, as koombe is absames laxmi uncle as kablalax is the granddad of both harti and absame,

did you know Ogaden and dhulbahante are same mom?

harti was froced to dirovce his seond wife-dhulbahantes mum, harti was pushed around by Mjs mum and when harti diorved her absame was horrified and angry as she was duiroved due to weak harti and then he sent the child and wife awayand did not provide for them he left them for dead, when absame heard this he asked why hart why? harti replied Mjs mum is first wife and very jealous, so absame married dhulbhanates mum and raised dhulbahante, they said she was so happy Allah blessed them with a son called cabdirahamn- aka Ogaden caghdeer,

this is why harti and Ogaden are both good looking and light skin and tall, waa the same mum, and its why dhulbahnate and Mj hate each other sicne 1100 AD,

when harti and absame got toobig, they alsmot fought oevr who will lead darood, harti said me, asbame said hell no, so absame compromised and moved to this land called wardeer and slowly over the centuries they would end up inading and conqiering Ogadenia all the way to oromo/habashi borders, then jubaland and where in kenya NFD river tana by 1820s having exterminated wardey, gaalo madow/black pagans in jubaland and NFD, absame said rather than shed cousin blood we moved away from sanaag where we all lived, Mj went the other way and ended up conquering todays puntland and enslaving hawiyes so by 1880s sultan yusuf kinadiid was enslaving habar gidir and mudug as Ogadens sul;tan Ahmed Magan was taming jubaland and river tana in central kenya enslaving wardey and bantus and boran and what not,

if these tow united they could rule east africa, darwish with Ogadena dn dhulbahante saved 1doors from becoming chritians through brtiish, Ogaden expanded the somali lands from oromo borders all theway to central kenya, Mj ciclived hawiye and gave them clothes and deen and taught them how to say booowwweee, dee boooweee,

if there was no kablalax firsty half somali may have become gaal, and habahsi would today have afgoye as their borders if Ogaden did not defend the somali borders for centuries, why do they call lelkase darbi darood, surely Ogaden deserves that as he has fended off oromo and habashi since 1300s , if 1door ruld the borders we rukle the would have been amsilited by now,

somali lands waa a hisotry of kax iyo lax, if it was not kab iyo lax somali lands would today be much smaller and we would have bantus in shebelle ruling as kenyans,

hat are you on about, absame and harti waa first cousins,

Ogaden-absame kuumade kablalax,

MJ/Dhulo etc -harti koombe kablalax

which makes absame and harti first cousins, as kuumade and koombe are both sons of kablalax, so first cosuins, as koombe is absames laxmi uncle as kablalax is the granddad of both harti and absame,

did you know Ogaden and dhulbahante are same mom?

harti was froced to dirovce his seond wife-dhulbahantes mum, harti was pushed around by Mjs mum and when harti diorved her absame was horrified and angry as she was duiroved due to weak harti and then he sent the child and wife awayand did not provide for them he left them for dead, when absame heard this he asked why hart why? harti replied Mjs mum is first wife and very jealous, so absame married dhulbhanates mum and raised dhulbahante, they said she was so happy Allah blessed them with a son called cabdirahamn- aka Ogaden caghdeer,

this is why harti and Ogaden are both good looking and light skin and tall, waa the same mum, and its why dhulbahnate and Mj hate each other sicne 1100 AD,

when harti and absame got toobig, they alsmot fought oevr who will lead darood, harti said me, asbame said hell no, so absame compromised and moved to this land called wardeer and slowly over the centuries they would end up inading and conqiering Ogadenia all the way to oromo/habashi borders, then jubaland and where in kenya NFD river tana by 1820s having exterminated wardey, gaalo madow/black pagans in jubaland and NFD, absame said rather than shed cousin blood we moved away from sanaag where we all lived, Mj went the other way and ended up conquering todays puntland and enslaving hawiyes so by 1880s sultan yusuf kinadiid was enslaving habar gidir and mudug as Ogadens sul;tan Ahmed Magan was taming jubaland and river tana in central kenya enslaving wardey and bantus and boran and what not,

if these tow united they could rule east africa, darwish with Ogadena dn dhulbahante saved 1doors from becoming chritians through brtiish, Ogaden expanded the somali lands from oromo borders all theway to central kenya, Mj ciclived hawiye and gave them clothes and deen and taught them how to say booowwweee, dee boooweee,

if there was no kablalax firsty half somali may have become gaal, and habahsi would today have afgoye as their borders if Ogaden did not defend the somali borders for centuries, why do they call lelkase darbi darood, surely Ogaden deserves that as he has fended off oromo and habashi since 1300s , if 1door ruld the borders we rukle the would have been amsilited by now,

somali lands waa a hisotry of kax iyo lax, if it was not kab iyo lax somali lands would today be much smaller and we would have bantus in shebelle ruling as kenyans,

Before u tell us some BS history attend ur English classes

I've had my fun times with xalimos of London, during my apprenticeship days. You though, my nigga, do you even have a girl? Somali or not? And I don't mean the palm of your left hand you've named, Palma.

Oh, and my wife is mixed, fyi. I wouldn't touch her with a stick if she was pure madow. Alhamdulillah, for her Portuguese half.
You call people the N word when your wife is part Madow :gucciwhat:

Your kids with her are gonna be part Madow :gaasdrink:
Are you gonna call them mutts? :faysalwtf:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I'll just go to garrisa, and toe f*ck your sisters instead. I'll give them freedom from the Kikuyus, that the likes of their battymen have failed to do.
War dis nigga savage :damn::damn:

Rer Bicidyahan who my beloved ayeeyo was from AUN own Galaadi and Bookh. Mareexaan meet them at Tuulada Miir Khaliif.

This OGs always lying as usual.

War dis nigga savage :damn::damn:

Rer Bicidyahan who my beloved ayeeyo was from AUN own Galaadi and Bookh. Mareexaan meet them at Tuulada Miir Khaliif.

This OGs always lying as usual.
they love claiming others land, forget about those towns we even reside with them in wardheer town lol OG delusions and tears keep em coming.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
no you dont, 1door only own gaashambo, now be happy wih it or we will take it away, remmeebr yuo will always sit behind me in DDSI and graze where i tell you,

warder is makahil/maqabul

if you live in warder how come 1door only gets mps for gashambo -4 mps out of 280 in ddsi, and 1 govenor out of 93 in ddsi belongs to 1door and all wa from gashambo, be happy with it or we will alsways take that away and send you paking to 1dooristan ,

name me another degmo other than gshambo 1door gets Mps for even in haile seilasi days or Maryam mangustu days when he favoured 1doors, name me please,

Look at the table Again

HY live in Gaashaamo district
North Danot district=HY
And Ciidagale own Aware district

I don’t care about Tigray allocated seats given to Cagdheers because they sucked Melez

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
so now they say garre and dagodi in liban waa hawiye? libaan is 80% garre and 20 % dagodi, hence why the speaker of the house of ddsi is always garre, sicne when did they becoem hawiye?

saying darood is insult since its Ogaden and claiming afhdeer which is pure cawlyahan as hawiye is insult and dont even make me start on wardeer,

this is stupid with these western raised kids claiming another mans lands specially when that man spent blood and treasures on it,

if yall thing the internet witll give yo land, come an claim and and we shall see your dead bodies buried in a hole
Speaker of parliament is Gurre-Dir don't confuse it with Garre and any map or census that claims Degodi or Garre as Hawiye outside of Somalia is fake and Hawiye propaganda.

Everybody wants to be landheer but nobody wants to put in the work :mjlol:

Ogaden has a monopoly on the Somali Region. I guess other tribes had a lot of free time sitting home like women, having accepted Ethiopian domination - therefore resorting to making fake stats online to prove their landheernimo.

Lord knows they weren't able to prove it on the battlefiled :mjkkk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending