Who made this Somali Region District Breakdown and do you agree with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
aren't u laangaab cali saleebaan? waryaa orod buuraha isku qarxi fat mess.

Kkkk at it with the Ali Saleeban remark.......I dont recognise Ali Saleeban, just like I dont recognise your slave OG subclan.......now go pick my cotton.

Kkkk at it with the Ali Saleeban remark.......I dont recognise Ali Saleeban, just like I dont recognise your slave OG subclan.......now go pick my cotton.
argagixiso filth. orod isku qarxi madaxwaynaha cusub ee puntland since they don't allow u to be president.

speaking of picking things up, go pick up some weights, u look like u sweat estrogen naag yahay naasaha leh. iga aamus intaan ku lisan sida lo'da.

Arma

VIP
argagixiso filth. orod isku qarxi madaxwaynaha cusub ee puntland since they don't allow u to be president.

speaking of picking things up, go pick up some weights, u look like u sweat estrogen naag yahay naasaha leh. iga aamus intaan ku lisan sida lo'da.

Is that the best you can do? I'm man enough to show my face and name to the whole world, whereas you're too pussy to even say your real name and city you live. Kkkk trust me, I'll wipe the floor with ya. Now go chop ya dick off, and call yourself hodan. I hear Ogadens love to become trannies.

Is that the best you can do? I'm man enough to show my face and name to the whole world, whereas you're too pussy to even say your real name and city you live. Kkkk trust me, I'll wipe the floor with ya. Now go chop ya **** off, and call yourself hodan. I hear Ogadens love to become trannies.
faan majerteen waa caynka. even online you are making threats. sxb is that because u know I don't live in london? :trumpsmirk:

wallahi reer dhan shaaha ay cabaan baan intaan ku liso ogu cadayn lahaa.

iga leexo laangaab yahay intaa ka badan wakhti kuuguma lumin karee. go DM kuwa ku xukma lahaysta baad tahay inleen.

Arma

VIP
@Ferrari if you dont behave yourself, I'll take Jubbaland from you and give it to Reer Abo Siyad. I made you, I can very easily, unmake you.

No, go whine and cry about Xalimos not giving you the time of day, ya wetwipe.

Arma

VIP
faan majerteen waa caynka. even online you are making threats. sxb is that because u know I don't live in london? :trumpsmirk:

wallahi reer dhan shaaha ay cabaan baan intaan ku liso ogu cadayn lahaa.

iga leexo laangaab yahay intaa ka badan wakhti kuuguma lumin karee. go DM kuwa ku xukma lahaysta baad tahay inleen.

I dont live in London either, ya dumb xolo. Well, I am moving to London in April. So if you ever come on holiday to the UK, let me know. We can meet up.

I dont live in London either, ya dumb xolo. Well, I am moving to London in April. So if you ever come on holiday to the UK, let me know. We can meet up.
deal. If I am every in London, I'll hit u and if I don't may Allah send me straight to jahanama.

Arma

VIP
deal. If I am every in London, I'll hit u and if I don't may Allah send me straight to jahanama.

I'll just go to garrisa, and toe f*ck your sisters instead. I'll give them freedom from the Kikuyus, that the likes of their battymen have failed to do.

I'll just go to garrisa, and toe f*ck your sisters instead. I'll give them freedom from the Kikuyus, that the likes of their battymen have failed to do.
aren't u married to Madow hooyada wasee? siil somali waligaa heli maysid unless aad walaashaa ama hooydaa wasi.

naagta Madowta kolay iyadaa ku wasta lmao. kalab la xaaray.

Arma

VIP
aren't u married to Madow hooyada wasee? siil somali waligaa heli maysid unless aad walaashaa ama hooydaa wasi.

naagta Madowta kolay iyadaa ku wasta lmao. kalab la xaaray.

I've had my fun times with xalimos of London, during my apprenticeship days. You though, my nigga, do you even have a girl? Somali or not? And I don't mean the palm of your left hand you've named, Palma.

Oh, and my wife is mixed, fyi. I wouldn't touch her with a stick if she was pure madow. Alhamdulillah, for her Portuguese half.

World

VIP
I've had my fun times with xalimos of London, during my apprenticeship days. You though, my nigga, do you even have a girl? Somali or not? And I don't mean the palm of your left hand you've named, Palma.

Oh, and my wife is mixed, fyi. I wouldn't touch her with a stick if she was pure madow. Alhamdulillah, for her Portuguese half.
Man you’re fucked up

How can you talk about your wife in such a way

this xoolo missed my post last week.

waryaa mid cousin kuu ah baan dhinaca kale oga saara wallahi. she's ciise riyoole:drakelaugh:

bilaa kondom baan ka dhex bixiyaa markaan rabo.

i posted the messages here last week iyadoo leh 'ma sugi karo'.:lolbron:

should I do it again?

don't make me inaan record gareeyo iyadaoo cabaadaysa. i'll make her say 'i am ogaden' if u keep pushing it.:heh:

Arma

VIP
this xoolo missed my post last week.

waryaa mid cousin kuu ah baan dhinaca kale oga saara wallahi. she's ciise riyoole:drakelaugh:

bilaa kondom baan ka dhex bixiyaa markaan rabo.

i posted the messages here last week iyadoo leh 'ma sugi karo'.:lolbron:

should I do it again?

don't make me inaan record gareeyo iyadaoo cabaadaysa. i'll make her say 'i am ogaden' if u keep pushing it.:heh:

Wow......you've gotten laid? Well done, lad. You're a man man.

Arma

VIP
You're talking to your seedi:trumpsmirk:

waxaad tidhaadaba haka sugin inaan kaa xanaaqaa.:kanyeshrug:

karbaashka runta inaanta ina riyoole baan la dhacaa.:mjohreally:

Kkkk I'll take that for $100 of things that never happened. The only pussy, you've been in is your mother's: on the day of your birth.

Arma

VIP
In Sha Allah, when I become President of Puntland in 2030, I shall establish, The Free Ogaden Underground Railroad. It will be a network of secret routes and safe houses, to bring enslaved Ogadens in Kenya and Ethiopia, to the Freedom of Puntland.

20190123_023329.jpg

Arma

VIP
@Ferrari you see, I care about you lot. I'll be sure to have your family, have the honours of being the first people, through the Railroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending