Who Lotions?

Do you lotion your skin? (Farax Vote Only)

• Total voters

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
That's what I thought scurry along now. I'm not a pushover and I will put you in your place if you test me. I'm not known as a trinity of 3 identical zoomer spam xalimos (You, Ayan, Anyways). I can and do make fun of mods, OG members, and even my bro admin.
:camby:

I’m a spam xalimo now:gucciwhat:

when did that happen:westbrookwtf:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Screw off now before I feel like making a meme and nuking you @anyways and @a y a n out of your spam orbit.

Tbh I do find your pfp pretty cute considering your personality here but that's irrelevant now :)
nuking us?
last time i remembered you weren’t necessarily the very best at karbashing
take a step back, and sit tf down please :heh:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
that just makes you an even larger piece of shit :yousmart:
we’re all our own individual people the fact that you can’t tell between us automatically makes you -7 IQ
I might cry that was HURTFUL!!!! :9uoofqd:

very incorrect words usage
let’s both exit the mans cave immediately, please
very bad wording indeed, its more of a Brontosaurus neck, but you could say it may look abit more hench, i used to get red cards during football for using my third leg, ive honestly never been nutmegged because of it, i used to do the roberto carlos freekick with it, ironically, its called the banana freekick.

ive never needed pillows in my life, its been my pet since childhood i called it prince cococola da 1st ha

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
very bad wording indeed, its more of a Brontosaurus neck, but you could say it may look abit more hench, i used to get red cards during football for using my third leg, ive honestly never been nutmegged because of it, i used to do the roberto carlos freekick with it, ironically, its called the banana freekick.

ive never needed pillows in my life, its been my pet since childhood i called it prince cococola da 1st ha
ok.. :stressed:

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
I ain’t did noting to nobody while being on this forum but these last 24 hours people been coming for my neck...:birdman:

cant even mind my business in peace:kanyehmm:

Trending