Who Lotions?

Do you lotion your skin? (Farax Vote Only)

• Total voters

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
i put lotion on sometimes, it's mostly a Madow thing tho

i used to be at the beach and these Madow niggas applied lotion on their bodies while me and my cushitic somali breddren didn't :yousmart:
My Jamaican friend in elementary school taught me about being "ashy" lol. Ever since then I don't get caught lacking too often.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
:susp::susp: You need to be banned for posting that ewwwww
It's the truth, you can play tic tac toe on these ashy nigga's legs and it's foul
1585526072278.png

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
he doesn't put lotion anywhere else
he's an ashy abdi
you need to exterminate him
This nigga really said let me post another one
Nobody needed to she that shit:yousmart:
The spam Zoomer squad has nothing on me. I can take all of you at once ez pz and I'm a Gen Z man myself. You can call Miro out for being an Ashy Abdi I don't wanna talk about his dlck lotion routine.
:trumpsmirk: :mjlaugh:

The spam Zoomer squad has nothing on me. I can take all of you at once ez pz and I'm a Gen Z man myself. You can call Miro out for being an Ashy Abdi I don't wanna talk about his dlck lotion routine.
:trumpsmirk: :mjlaugh:
no one was talking about his-
it's your job to tell him off
anyways what you gonna do to me, i dindu nuffin :denzelnigga:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
no one was talking about his-
it's your job to tell him off

anyways what you gonna do to me, i dindu nuffin :denzelnigga:
That's what I thought scurry along now. I'm not a pushover and I will put you in your place if you test me. I'm not known as a trinity of 3 identical zoomer spam xalimos (You, Ayan, Anyways). I can and do make fun of mods, OG members, and even my bro admin.
:camby:

That's what I thought scurry along now. I'm not a pushover and I will put you in your place if you test me. I'm not know as a trinity of 3 identical zoomer spam xalimos (You, Ayan, Anyways). I can and do make fun of mods, OG members, and even my bro admin.
:camby:
why are you starting to act like @Figo :mjcry:
i don't want to talk to you anymore anyways :i83dwbv:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Never really. I get dry lips but that's about it during the winter
That's lip balm though different thing entirely. Mine got nasty this last year or so, I've been forced to invest in lip balm, it works but I feel gay using it in public.
:holeup:

Trending

Latest posts