Who is your favorite dictator?

Tito...
True leader of the non-alignment movement.

Actual true leader of the non-alignment movement checking in:

latest

He knew how to finess both east and west to get what was best for him and his people
/country.

Stood up against Stalin and successfully led the greatest resistance movement in WW2 with very limited resources.

Restored Bosnias statehood and recognized Bosniaks as a specific nation of its own (previously we could only choose between Muslim Serbs or Muslim Croats).

ah okay, I was wondering why you'd be pro-Tito

Imo

Mussolini was way better than Hitler.

My favorite dictators would be General Porfirio Díaz, Franco, Mussolini (besides the Horn of Africa stuff), Chávez, Jorge Videla

however, people are missing one of the great dictators of the 20th century:

zia_ulhaq.jpg

my favorite of all (in the non-Muslim category) is Victoriano Huerta, however. In the 1910's, this guy was the Mexican Gaddafi. The US hated this guy. Woodrow Wilson backed the rebel forces to overthrow him. Conventional history still paints him as a bad guy and is biased against him:

images

1591052507460.png

Deng Xiaoping raised over 400 hundred million people from poverty in China (most in human history). He made China the fastest growing economy on the planet for several generations and made dozens of places go from villages to megacities.

The image below is of a city called Shenzen from 1982 and in 2011 and is one example of the type of transformation his policies caused
1591052760652.png

Last edited:

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
View attachment 122916

Deng Xiaoping raised over 400 hundred million people from poverty in China (most in human history). He made China the fastest growing economy on the planet for several generations and made dozens of places go from villages to megacities.

The image below is of a city called Shenzen from 1982 and in 2011 and is one example of the type of transformation his policies caused
View attachment 122917

Congratulations china, you transformed a beautiful land into a polluted overcrowded concrete jungle, typical communist behaviour.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Mine is Muammar Gaddafi he made his country wealthy and rich, greatest president Libya ever had,Mashalah may Allah widen his grave and reward him with Jannatal fardowsa :salute:

Who is your favorite dictator?
Saparmurat Niyazov
RIP:salute:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts