Who is your favorite dictator?

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
And why is communist bad sxb?

You prolly think Capitalism is perfec..Ugh uudwhuih Cant even say it :urgh:

I'm against capitalism also, but communism promotes atheism and the leaders of communist parties usually lived in palaces while talking about empowering the proletariat. Also the mass murder which seems to be a recurring theme in communist regimes.

But real communism has never been tried though - Imgur

You don’t conquer most of Europe by accident. To say he wasn’t intelligent completely undermines his well thought out plan.
I wouldn't say invading Russia in a cold and bitter winter and ignoring your military commanders when they order you to retreat was especially clever.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
In my opinion just another filthy communist.

Ethnically a Croat, most Croats hate his guts. Many Serbs think he was a Vatican agent whos intention was to sow dissent among Serbs and destroy Serbia (which he kind of did, granting Kosovo and Vojvodina province status, recognizing Bosniaks, Montenegrins and Macedonians as nations, etc).

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Ethnically a Croat, most Croats hate his guts. Many Serbs think he was a Vatican agent whos intention was to sow dissent among Serbs and destroy Serbia (which he kind of did, granting Kosovo and Vojvodina province status, recognizing Bosniaks, Montenegrins and Macedonians as nations, etc).

Interesting. Also I heard that towards the end of the war the Bosnian Muslims were a few kilometres from capturing Banja Luka, is that true?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Interesting. Also I heard that towards the end of the war the Bosnian Muslims were a few kilometres from capturing Banja Luka, is that true?

Bosniak and Croatian joint forces were some 20 chilometres away. The Croats turned off the electricity.

Banja Luka was evacuating. But then again, Americans would never allow something like that. It would be another Stalingrad, serbs would fiercely defend it by all means possible. Banja Luka and its surroundings was a 250k+ city, with both domestic serbs and serb refugees from Croatia.

America would never allow a potential humanitarian catastrophy of that size, in case of Banja Lukas fall.

Trending

Latest posts