Who is Somali ! lets get this straight.

No one is denying that.

But on a day to day basis, no way would a half Chinese kid be looked at as a the same as a full Somali kid. People would point out his/her's Chinese heritage all the time.
No one is denying that they would be treated differently.The treatment between a mixed child with a Somali father and the one with a Somali mother is completely different.A person with a Somali mother even he embraces the culture and lives among the Somali, can never truly feel Somali due to not having a tribe.Somali identity doesn't really exist either it is a colonial construct in order to create a nation-state for ourselves,most people identify with their respective clans.

If my future children are Half Arab, they would not only be accepted as Habar Awal but they would be treated infinitely better since they would look Caucasion.The way a child is treated is also based on whether or not the mix was with Caucasians,East Asian (rare) or Madow (more common mix with Somali women).

A half Madow kid with a Somali mother would be treated worse than a Midgaan in Hargeisa tbh.

I have been to the homeland, and no one shares your views on this matter. No Somali uses concepts like "half caste" to refer to mixed people.

These fucking dweeb cyber nationalists, completely out of touch with reality, building up their little egos on the internet.:mjlol:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I don't need clan. I live in France.
If you don't care about clans.

Clans protect and help you. it's useful if you assist each other. my clan always gave me free stuff.

If you don't need the Issa please don't claim Djibouti sister.You have to be proud of your origin:drakewtf: