Who is on your freebie list

Lol I won’t fall for that, @Inquisitive_ is that your aim all long?
I like your femininity, it's at the top on this site, something that is incredibly rare to find in a Xaalimo, your an A+ on that.

But your reer-xamar materialistic roots and your baby face are a huge turn off, reer-xamar girls are not deep thinkers like @Saredo types, but they do look after their husbands the best in comparison to the rest, and they have a reputation for that.
Alx! So that means I can attract the small round/oval face shaped girls I posted? I mean you did say they were my opposites:manny:

Or am I cursed to attract the degenerate whales modern rap culture has popularised?:susp:

Please don't tell me what @Saredo said is true:jcoleno:
Those girls are the opposite of you in terms of facial shape, but keep in mind they are rare among the Xaalimo's today especially in the diaspora.

The most common face you find with them is the chubby wide baby face which I dislike the most, I don't know how things are in Kenya, but here in the west, these chicks dominate, and they love guys with small faces (round/oval/rectangular)

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
*unwatches thread*

Talk about a whole derailment. I’m tired of getting notifications from yall:kodaksmiley:
You feeling left out huh, let me do analysis on you, you remind me of the Somali version of Ronnie from Jersey shore, how do you like that comparison :pachah1:

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
I like your femininity, it's at the top on this site, something that is incredibly rare to find in a Xaalimo, your an A+ on that.

But your reer-xamar materialistic roots and your baby face are a huge turn off, reer-xamar girls are not deep thinkers like @Saredo types, but they do look after their husbands the best in comparison to the rest, and they have a reputation for that.

Those girls are the opposite of you in terms of facial shape, but keep in mind they are rare among the Xaalimo's today especially in the diaspora.

The most common face you find with them is the chubby wide baby face which I dislike the most, I don't know how things are in Kenya, but here in the west, these chicks dominate, and they love guys with small faces (round/oval/rectangular)
Its heaven in Kenya saaxib.A good number of them have the facial structure of the girls I just posted.

Btw which facial structure did you say was the opposite of mine?

I'm gonna assume its the oval shaped ones I posted earlier.If that's the case then I'm saved from the curse of @Saredo :whew:

Btw how much information have you gathered about me now?:patrice:

Mimir

Caafimaad baby

Could you give an example of a wide and chubby baby face?

See ! It’s good that I’m heart shaped. My futur husband will have a caring wife :ftw9nwa:
What good is that if both of us are naturally attracted to the opposite physiognomy? you will be a caring wife to someone that is sub-par by multiple degrees in terms of empathy.

This is genetic diversity at play, I kid you not based on past experience, those female's were bila naxariis, some of them worse then the other, they were also notorious for baring grudges while I am known for saying the truth, deadly combustion.

@embarassing post your top 5.

Could you give an example of a wide and chubby baby face?
Sxb you never seen these regular YouTube videos being posted about reer UK? if you go through YouTube you will see it, you can't miss them man, they are over 50%.

Kenya sounds like heaven to me, but then again the stories I have heard about the female's in that place in terms of naxariis la'aan and vengeance was scary, don't be surprised by this, the downside to this physiognomy is a lack of empathy.

On the flip side since you have the typical triangular inverted shape, my physiognomy has more empathy and hence side by side you will bare more of that vengeance then me, since your disposition is less geared towards islaax then myself.

Last edited:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

Leave it to @Inquisitive_ to give you a compliment and diss you in the same sentence :meleshame:

What good is that if both of us are naturally attracted to the opposite physiognomy? you will be a caring wife to someone that is sub-par by multiple degrees in terms of empathy.

This is genetic diversity at play, I kid you not based on past experience, those female's were bila naxariis, some of them worse then the other, they were also notorious for baring grudges while I am known for saying the truth, deadly combustion.

@embarassing post your top 5.
:bell: that is too much work, i dont think i even have any celebrity crushes.

Trending