Who is on your freebie list

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
How you see things and the reality are two different things, you definitely don't have a small round/oval shaped face, it's either baby face or oblong/rectangular/diamond one, regardless of the shape it's wider.

so which one is it? it's definitely the opposite of the preferences you picked?

face-shapes-alter-dates.jpg

As for your new found preference for dark-skinned, that's a new one, in that old thread you didn't post a single dark skinned male, what has changed?

I knew @NotMyL had a baby face and was spot on based on her preference list, because all the guys she posted didn't have a single fat on there faces, no cheeks whatsoever.
Lol are you saying I have a fat face? @Basic kaaley iga qaabo this man since you are the only one that knows how I look:noneck:

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
A chubby girl who will feed you with cake, biscuits and will show you some love. You’re blessed.
Nacala kuyaal
Haaq tuuf

Nayaa maxa noo habaraysa

Do you have some sort of grudge against me?
Why would you wish such misfortune to afflict me?

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Lol are you saying I have a fat face? @Basic kaaley iga qaabo this man since you are the only one that knows how I look:noneck:
Sis I’m gonee, he couldn’t be more far off! :mjpls:

If he actually knew what you looked like, you’d never get him off your case :it0tdo8: :mjcry:

NotMyL

VIP
Sis I’m gonee, he couldn’t be more far off! :mjpls:

If he actually knew what you looked like, you’d never get him off your case :it0tdo8: :mjcry:
Haha you are too kind, I look forward to his analysis of everyone, he is something else lol poor @Saredo has been his new subject lately lol

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Don’t be vulgar it’s not cute.

May you find a beautiful and righteous wife.
Amiin
Not tryna be cute but okay

Your post reminds me of a documentary I watched which was talking about how our daily use of words and language shapes our brain.Interesting,isn't it?

You gave me something to think about.:salute:

You have admitted yourself you have a baby face in that thread, nothing wrong with having fat on your face.
So you mean to tell me that I can attract a girl with a big booty without even trying.This opposite thing is fascinating walahi:siilaanyolaugh:
The inverse triangular shape is most common with Somali's, I just said wide face implying this type, because it's the opposite of small round/oval face shape of the female's you posted.

As for the big booty stuff this is just rap indoctrination, you will find out the reality on your first night, experience is the only thing that truly confirms your tastes.

Fat/chubby females in general are attracted to slim/skinny male's, they run away from guys like me and I am so grateful for that because the dislike is mutual.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
You have admitted yourself you have a baby face in that thread, nothing wrong with having fat on your face.

The inverse triangular shape is most common with Somali's, I just said wide face implying this type, because it's the opposite of small round/oval face shape of the female's you posted.

As for the big booty stuff this is just rap indoctrination, you will find out the reality on your first night, experience is the only thing that truly confirms your tastes.

Fat/chubby females in general are attracted to slim/skinny male's, they run away from guys like me and I am so grateful for that because the dislike is mutual.
I have roughly the same taste in women as you do concerning weight.As long as she has a tight ass and a nice waist I'm all in saaxib:siilaanyolaugh:

I am repulsed by fat women and I despise rap culture.
Guess the opposite thing doesn't include the likes of me.:manny:

A chubby girl who will feed you with cake, biscuits and will show you some love. You’re blessed.
You know what's scary, according to the science of physiognomy the baby-face or heart-shaped faces are the known for being the most caring and with the highest degree of empathy. in both genders.

While those who I am attracted to naturally (small faced/big eyed round/oval) are known for the complete opposite with the diamond shaped ones being the worst.

Genetic diversity at play her, you can't pair evil with evil and good with good, the whole world would turn corrupt otherwise.

But damn it's so hard for me to look at myself in the mirror every morning. :ftw9nwa: I might have to make that sacrifice because so far based on previous experience, the physiognomy is spot on.
@Inquisitive_ you can have baby face and not have chubby face :kodaksmiley: I assure you I don’t have chubby face lol but I have been told I have baby face.
They are synonymous to me, but you are correct, but keep in mind when you put on weight, it goes to the cheeks first and in an instant it will become chubby.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby

Alx! So that means I can attract the small round/oval face shaped girls I posted? I mean you did say they were my opposites:manny:

Or am I cursed to attract the degenerate whales modern rap culture has popularised?:susp:

Please don't tell me what @Saredo said is true:jcoleno:

NotMyL

VIP
They are synonymous to me, but you are correct, but keep in mind when you put on weight, it goes to the cheeks first and in an instant it will become chubby.
Lol I will admit you are right about that, my face is the first place I gain weight and the last place I lose from but thankfully my weight has been consistent so I haven’t seen any changes in the last couple of years.

You know what's scary, according to the science of physiognomy the baby-face or heart-shaped faces are the known for being the most caring and with the highest degree of empathy. in both genders.

While those who I am attracted to naturally (small faced/big eyed round/oval) are known for the complete opposite with the diamond shaped ones being the worst.

Genetic diversity at play her, you can't pair evil with evil and good with good, the whole world would turn corrupt otherwise.

But damn it's so hard for me to look at myself in the mirror every morning. :ftw9nwa: I might have to make that sacrifice because so far based on previous experience, the physiognomy is spot on.

See ! It’s good that I’m heart shaped. My futur husband will have a caring wife :ftw9nwa:

Trending