Who is on your freebie list

@Inquisitive_ what if I tell you exactly what I look like and then you find me and you were a serial killer all this time.

Also since you don’t know me personally you can’t be certain about anything .

I know you’re enjoying this :uCkf6mf:
I took an interest because your mannerism and emotional intelligence is unlike the majority of Xaalimo's I have come across who tend to be reactionary and out of control.

But I know what you look like roughly, and if we apply the rules of opposites :yloezpe: we couldn't be further apart in that spectrum, you haven't even answered my question regarding facial shape and I already know why :ftw9nwa:
@Inquisitive_ what's with the informative reaction?
Are you analyzing me?

Pls do
No sxb! I don't really have much info to go with, you keep all your cards close to your chest which is good.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Yo @Inquisitive_ me next.

I like these types of girls
2019-12-10_20:33:3311.jpg
20170519_232013.png
0a486f51-4c92-4908-995b-eb69d7f9b7ce.jpg

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
I took an interest because your mannerism and emotional intelligence is unlike the majority of Xaalimo's I have come across who tend to be reactionary and out of control.

But I know what you look like roughly, and if we apply the rules of opposites :yloezpe: we couldn't be further apart in that spectrum, you haven't even answered my question regarding facial shape and I already know why :ftw9nwa:

No sxb! I don't really have much info to go with, you keep all your cards close to your chest which is good.
Most people here would be very surprised if they met me in real life.

Omg inquisitive. You’re obsessed with me. Are you trying to find out if I’m your perfect halimo ?
My face shape is heart. And I don’t understand why I would lie about a baby face ? It’s cute. Unfortunately I don’t have one.

But wouldn't it be a shame if you met someone who was 10/10 but their face shape was oval instead of diamond? I think small preferences like that can be overlooked

Round small and oval shaped, the opposite is rectangular/diamond/oblong shape, whatever shape your face is wider.

These female's are too much of a small sample, I don't know there weight or shape, they appear to be slim, if true, this tells me your well built, as for religiosity since I see no Hijab, your not practising currently.

There is not much to say based on that sample sxb.
Omg inquisitive. You’re obsessed with me. Are you trying to find out if I’m your perfect halimo ?
My face shape is heart. And I don’t understand why I would lie about a baby face ? It’s cute. Unfortunately I don’t have one.
I consider heart shape baby face, perhaps you consider big cheeks baby face, but I consider the shape because when you gain weight it will become apparent.

I have baby face myself but when I get lean the cheeks disappear entirely as does the shape from square to heart, we are too much alike just as I thought and you confirmed it :ftw9nwa:

Round small and oval shaped, the opposite is rectangular/diamond/oblong shape, whatever shape your face is wider.

These female's are too much of a small sample, I don't know there weight or shape, they appear to be slim, if true, this tells me your well built, as for religiosity since I see no Hijab, your not practising currently.

I consider heart shape baby face, perhaps you consider big cheeks baby face, but I consider the shape because when you gain weight it will become apparent.

I have baby face myself but when I get lean the cheeks disappear entirely as does the shape from square to heart, we are too much alike just as I thought and you confirmed it :ftw9nwa:

No I’m not like you stop :damn:.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby

All wrong saaxib

But wouldn't it be a shame if you met someone who was 10/10 but their face shape was oval instead of diamond? I think small preferences like that can be overlooked
Your correct but would you rather someone who is physically very attracted to you from the get go because of the rules of opposite and it's also mutual, or one that is just half-hearted more drawn to your personality and the same vice versa?

Don't get me wrong, if the latter is a better match personality wise and from a religious standpoint I would always pick her over the preference no doubt, but if everything is equal of course not.

Keep in mind the latter takes much more effort in courtship then the other who is hot from the get go for you.

You want to maximise your efforts and time as much as you can, so no matter how good @Saredo is, the time it will take to break her down as a stranger is simply not worth it, the only way this works is if both of you know each other well already or are in the same circle of friends.

I like to be as efficient as I can with my time and go towards those were the attraction is already mutual from the get go!

Last edited:

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
@Inquisitive_ I'm starting to doubt your ways.
1.I'm not a gaal and I mentioned on another thread that hijabis are my weakness and that even if I get married and am allowed to see her hair I'de still want my wife to wear a hijab.I consider the girls I posted cute but would never like them in real life because they don't have a hijaab on.

2.Not built (working on that this holiday)but not fat(kinda slim)

3.The thing about the shape of my face is totally wrong as well.

Seems like the opposites attract thing doesn't include the likes of me.I'm unique:manny:

Your correct but would you rather someone who is physically very attracted to you from the get go because of the rules of opposite and it's also mutual, or one that is just half-hearted more drawn to your personality and the same vice versa?

Don't get me wrong, if the latter is a better match personality wise and from a religious standpoint I would always pick her over the preference no doubt, but if everything is equal of course not.

Keep in mind the latter takes much more effort in courtship then the other who is hot from the get go.

If all things were equal, like you, I would go for the more physically attractive guy (who was feeling the same way about me too). But if the guy with the better personality/more religious were to make more of an effort, i'd pick him 100%. You gotta think long term and who'd you'd be happier with. I'm sure some sort of physical attraction would be there for me to even consider marrying him.

@Inquisitive_ I'm starting to doubt your ways.
1.I'm not a gaal and I mentioned on another thread that hijabis are my weakness and that even if I get married and am allowed to see her hair I'de still want my wife to wear a hijab.I consider the girls I posted cute but would never like them in real life because they don't have a hijaab on.

2.Not built (working on that this holiday)but not fat(kinda slim)

3.The thing about the shape of my face is totally wrong as well.

Seems like the opposites attract thing doesn't include the likes of me.I'm unique:manny:
Sxb were did I say you was gaal? subxanallah, I said not religious e.g. not practising! and with practising I mean being very devoted to the religion not just doing what's expected from you like the 5 prayers.

You posted non Hijabi's, I don't even find these female's attractive, I would never consider one as a wife, maybe that's not what you meant with your post, which is fine but those female's you posted cut there eye-brows and wear make-up.

You should know the Prophet cursed the one that cuts their eyebrows, hence for these reasons I believe your devotions to be lacking

Like I said the sample size you provided is way too small to glean anything from and I never read a lengthy post from you, hence I could be wrong in everything.
@Inquisitive_ Is this the same science in Arabic known as Firaasah?
Enlighten us with it sxb.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Sxb were did I say you was gaal? subxanallah, I said not religious e.g. not practising! and with practising I mean being very devoted to the religion not just doing what's expected from you like the 5 prayers.

You posted non Hijabi's, I don't even find these female's attractive, I would never consider one as a wife, maybe that's not what you meant with your post, which is fine but those female's you posted cut there eye-brows and wear make-up.

You should know the Prophet cursed the one that cuts their eyebrows, hence for these reasons I believe your devotions to be lacking

Like I said the sample size you provided is way too small to glean anything from and I never read a lengthy post from you, hence I could be wrong in everything.

How much information do you need?
Yeah I do the bare minimum in terms of religion but I try to be better.For example,before I used to be a sort of kadhaab but I decided to change and tell the truth as much as possible.Now I feel bad everytime I lie even if it's on an anonymous forum such as this.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby

Now don't you go on looking at my post archive :ufdup:

If all things were equal, like you, I would go for the more physically attractive guy (who was feeling the same way about me too). But if the guy with the better personality/more religious were to make more of an effort, i'd pick him 100%. You gotta think long term and who'd you'd be happier with. I'm sure some sort of physical attraction would be there for me to even consider marrying him.
Of course I agree with you on that, it goes without saying, attracting works as a scale, the more opposite, the higher the level and the more similar the less it becomes.

As a female this is not a problem for you since you don't engage in approaching male's, but for a male this is absolutely crucial if he wants to be efficient with his time as well as being effective.

If your attraction towards me is below medium and I approach you because I didn't factor in the rules of opposites.

The work I have to put in to turn your head is a lot, and this takes a lot of time too and might not even succeed, and it comes with the risk of damaging my reputation.

But if I already know the type I am most attracted too (most don't or think they do) and I also know it's mutual because of the laws of opposites, targeting those only is a no brainer, because it means less time, less work, less hassle with better and quicker rewards.

The scenario you presented is perfect in social circle of friends were both of you know each other already, or an arranged marriage scenario were several friends vouched for him.

But in the majority of cases it's a clueless miskeen guy who decided to make a lot of effort to turn your head perhaps for years on the sideline while you looked for an upgrade you couldn't find and thus decided to settle with him.

This is absolutely terrible for the guy down the line and for the marriage itself.

Last edited:

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Of course I agree with you on that, it goes without saying, attracting works as a scale, the more opposite, the higher the level and the more similar the less it becomes.

As a female this is not a problem for you since you don't engage in approaching male's, but for a male this is absolutely crucial if he wants to be efficient with his time as well as being effective.

If your attraction towards me is below medium and I approach you because I didn't factor in the rules of opposites.

The work I have to put in to turn your head is a lot, and this takes a lot of time too and might not even succeed, and it comes with the risk of damaging my reputation.

But if I already know the type I am most attracted too (most don't or think they do) and I also know it's mutual because of the laws of opposites, targeting those only is a no brainer, less time, less work, less hassle with better and quicker rewards.

The scenario you presented is perfect in social circle of friends were both of you know each other already, or an arranged marriage scenario were several friends vouched for him.

But in the majority of cases it's a clueless miskeen guy who decided to make a lot of effort to turn your head perhaps for years on the sideline while you looked for an upgrade you couldn't find and thus decided to settle with him.
So you mean to tell me that I can attract a girl with a big booty without even trying.This opposite thing is fascinating walahi:siilaanyolaugh:

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Yo @Inquisitive_ I have an inverse triangular shaped face.Which one is my opposite and the one I'm most likely to attract?

Ya Allah please let it not be the manly ones.Amiin thum Amiin

face-shapes-alter-dates.jpg

Trending