Who is on your freebie list

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Another thing I noticed about this forum is that the people here don't like hearing the truth.The op blocked me cause I asked her why she was looking at other men besides her husband:icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:axvmm9o::axvmm9o::axvmm9o::axvmm9o:
I haven’t blocked you to be honest I’m not that petty, you didn’t ask, you were getting disrespectful. I’m always up for discussion no need to get disrespectful. Find me one person who is actually married that says she/he doesn’t find celebs attractive? I will @ all the people who I believe are in actual relationship @Arma @Factz @HalimaJ @TekNiKo

Let’s hear it guys do y’all find others attractive or have you gone blind since you got married?

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
I haven’t blocked you to be honest I’m not that petty, you didn’t ask, you were getting disrespectful. I’m always up for discussion no need to get disrespectful. Find me one person who is actually married that says she/he doesn’t find celebs attractive? I will @ all the people who I believe are in actual relationship @Arma @Factz @HalimaJ @TekNiKo

Let’s hear it guys do y’all find others attractive or have you gone blind since you got married?

None of them have a list of 10 dudes and are making a thread about it

:axvmm9o:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
You are definitely still butt hurt about your cadaan fetish thread, gtfoh :mjlol:

Personal attacks when you got no answers, how childish of you.

How you gonna grill me for like caadan chicks when half your list is white boys?
What kind of hypocrisy is that?

:axvmm9o:

Mimir

Caafimaad baby

Are you Muslim?
The answer I'm about to give you depends on whether you're Muslim or not.

Last edited:
Look at these dumbass men thinking that once you’re married, you don’t find anyone else attractive. They’re also the type to go on about wanting four wives but get butthurt when women are real human beings with desires too :drakewtf:

Don’t worry @NotMyL these boys are delusional.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Another thing I noticed about this forum is that the people here don't like hearing the truth.The op blocked me cause I asked her why she was looking at other men besides her husband:icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:axvmm9o::axvmm9o::axvmm9o::axvmm9o:
Subxanallah, a man can marry 4 wives so its natural for his eyes to wonder but If my spouse ever lusted after Madow men I would immediately give triple talaq:damn:

I feel sorry for their husbands:mjcry:

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Waryaa get lost with your holier-than-thou act.

Aren’t u the same fool spreading qabiilist crap?
I simply asked her about her religious affiliations.I didn't want her to hit me with the "I'm an exmuslim" crap after I dropped some Islamic stuff and wrote a few paragraphs.

Plus,we all have flaws,I honestly just wanted to give her my positive perspective on this matter.

May Allah forgive all our sins and shortcomigs,AAAAMMIIIIINNNN

Trending

Latest posts