Who is most underrated NBA player ever?

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
Thats lebron's only blemish in his career, and maybe 2014.No nba team ever could beat 2017-2018 golden state warriors, they are the best team ever assembled, way better than the Miami heat.
Wallahi 96 bulls would win that final

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Your telling me Dirk with his shitty mavs could beat the heat in the 2011 finals but LeBron can't beat golden state?
That Mavs team had chemistry tbh while the Heat were new assembled team. People like to disrespect that Mavs team but they earned that chip fair and square.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
This nigga said Kobe :pachah1: I respect him fr but everything he did Jordan did it first:mjlol:
Tf nigga it’s my opinion. I never watched MJ my previous post was a joke.

I’m not like those little kids who watch highlights of classic MJ games and think they know everything about him. I grew up with the likes of Kobe, AI, Bron etc these are guys I can judge without running to old tapes cause actually I watched their games.

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
Tf nigga it’s my opinion. I never watched MJ my previous post was a joke.

I’m not like those little kids who watch highlights of classic MJ games and think they know everything about him. I grew up with the likes of Kobe, AI, Bron etc these are guys I can judge without running to old tapes cause actually I watched their games.
Respectable

Trending

Latest posts