Who is most underrated NBA player ever?

07 doesn't count(baby born/weak Cavs) ,2015 don't count (injuries) and 2018 definitely don't count(tanking cavs vs stacked warriors, the best team in nba history),you could say the same with 2017 as well.The only legitimate finals losses are 2011(Dallas mavericks) and 2014 against the spurs.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Wallah boylen is so trash I wouldn't even be mad at lavine for leaving I don't wanna see him waste years of his career on a terrible team
Same thing is gonna happen to Lauri too.
:bell:This what happens when poverty franchises don’t know how to take care of their youngins.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
07 doesn't count(baby born/weak Cavs) ,2015 don't count (injuries) and 2018 definitely don't count(tanking cavs vs stacked warriors, the best team in nba history),you could say the same with 2017 as well.The only legitimate finals losses are 2011(Dallas mavericks) and 2014 against the spurs.
The one win he got against the Warriors was lucky. I feel like that shit was rigged so Le6 could make history against one of the best team in history. Not even WWE comes up with shit like that.

VIP
chris-paul-3.jpg

He's properly rated. Short ball dominant high usage PGs can ever get it done. Last one who won a title was Isaiah Thomas in 1990. Never draft those types

VIP
The one win he got against the Warriors was lucky. I feel like that shit was rigged so Le6 could make history against one of the best team in history. Not even WWE comes up with shit like that.

Rigged how? Is aesha curry behind this figo account? Kkk

Your argument is that the Ws would've sealed it had draymond not gotten suspended but Bron dropped 41 on his head in game 6 and murked him in game 7. 2016 was a masterpiece

VIP
The right answer is Kevin Garnett- point center in his hayday+ one of the greatest defensive anchors of all time.

Too good

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Rigged how? Is aesha curry behind this figo account? Kkk

Your argument is that the Ws would've sealed it had draymond not gotten suspended but Bron dropped 41 on his head in game 6 and murked him in game 7. 2016 was a masterpiece
Not taking anything away from Bron but those niggas blew a 3-1 lead. Like no team came back from a 3-1 lead before the Cavs did. This Cavs team was led by Bron and Kyrie and an inconsistent Love. I’m just saying I find it hard to believe a team like the Warriors would capitulate easily like they did.

VIP
Not taking anything away from Bron but those niggas blew a 3-1 lead. Like no team came back from a 3-1 lead before the Cavs did. This Cavs team was led by Bron and Kyrie and an inconsistent Love. I’m just saying I find it hard to believe a team like the Warriors would capitulate easily like they did.

Blame Klay. Dude stood in front of the whole world and clowned Bron with his "it's a man's game" comment.

Bron then dropped back to back 41s and a stellar game 7

He beat the second best team ever assembled in nba history with a 73-9 record and a unanimous MVP,theres no sugar-coating that, that puts you in top 10 regardless.Im willing to even say that if kd wasn't there in 2018 he woulda easily beat the warriors, with kd he nearly got game 1 which is a key momentum game(Jr and George hill fucked it).That 2018 run was historical imo, he took bricklayers,accountants and plumbers to the NBA finals and gave the Toronto craptors namely derozen,a fat facial.

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
If you talk about him carrying his team to the finals then you have to count it as a loss too because he should have carried harder if you really think he had enough to carry to the finals but not to win

If you talk about him carrying his team to the finals then you have to count it as a loss too because he should have carried harder if you really think he had enough to carry to the finals but not to win
R u high :gucciwhat::faysalwtf:,the warriors had the 2 best shooters in history and the 2nd best player in the world today,VS Lebron,kevin love,george hill and jr:susp:.He made history by bringing those bums to the finals for 2 years in a row:kodaksmiley:

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
R u high :gucciwhat::faysalwtf:,the warriors had the 2 best shooters in history and the 2nd best player in the world today,VS Lebron,kevin love,george hill and jr:susp:.He made history by bringing those bums to the finals for 2 years in a row:kodaksmiley:
Your telling me Dirk with his shitty mavs could beat the heat in the 2011 finals but LeBron can't beat golden state?

Your telling me Dirk with his shitty mavs could beat the heat in the 2011 finals but LeBron can't beat golden state?
Thats lebron's only blemish in his career, and maybe 2014.No nba team ever could beat 2017-2018 golden state warriors, they are the best team ever assembled, way better than the Miami heat.

Trending

Latest posts