Who is MJ Dreams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Naw there is rumors going around his gegiroor in a different nick
looking at it the way he was quick to defend mj and the way he was quick to defend idol/idman not to mention he accused me telling stories over heard from my mom all that leads to is him the only thing his missing is to go around dapping every comment idol makes or agree with her:cryinglaughsmiley:He also mentioned my uncles in a story about blood money for killing people the only way he would know that is if he was on somnet when I told the story:cryinglaughsmiley:
Am 100% sure this person is not new:cryinglaughsmiley:

I am trying to adopt Abdi johnson and I will rename him abdi kuus, until he get dem six packs

Menace have we got a deal.

Bandit :mjlol::sureman:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
He is already discarding my title as Abdijohn's aabo

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
He's definitely a former member of that other forum. He seems too familiar with people not to be.

F

Forfon

Naw there is rumors going around his gegiroor in a different nick
looking at it the way he was quick to defend mj and the way he was quick to defend idol/idman not to mention he accused me telling stories over heard from my mom all that leads to is him the only thing his missing is to go around dapping every comment idol makes or agree with her:cryinglaughsmiley:He also mentioned my uncles in a story about blood money for killing people the only way he would know that is if he was on somnet when I told the story:cryinglaughsmiley:
Am 100% sure this person is not new:cryinglaughsmiley:

Talk about... family affairs... Some deep shit. :browtf:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Yes.Yes! Please do Bandit. I would love a story.. :stressed:
Well as we all know every guy in somalia in the 90s owned gun the stories actually is about accident killing but yeah my uncles were in kismayo in the mid to late 90s while in a restaurant with other darood guys my uncle ak went off he shot dead 3 ogaden guys on the spot of course there families were understanding so the sub clan had to pay alot of money for each guy killed:uCkf6mf: This next incident happen few years later my other uncle in the same city had his friend killed so he went back to get revenge the dumbass somehow killed the wrong men he just killed some innocent man walking home:O27GWRK:The innocent man family wasn't so generous as the other ones so we put him down:uCkf6mf: My half sister's half brother they share the same mom while I share the same dad with my sister just killed some innocent guy in las anod his family killed himz3zrULC
My uncle who killed the 3 guys in kismayo owns a 9 now just few months ago he took it out trying to shoot some guy who was blocking his car:cryinglaughsmiley:

F

Forfon

Well as we all know every guy in somalia in the 90s owned gun the stories actually is about accident killing but yeah my uncles were in kismayo in the mid to late 90s while in a restaurant with other darood guys my uncle ak went off he shot dead 3 ogaden guys on the spot of course there families were understanding so the sub clan had to pay alot of money for each guy killed:uCkf6mf: This next incident happen few years later my other uncle in the same city had his friend killed so he went back to get revenge the dumbass somehow killed the wrong men he just killed some innocent man walking home:O27GWRK:The innocent man family wasn't so generous as the other ones so we put him down:uCkf6mf: My half sister's half brother they share the same mom while I share the same dad with my sister just killed some innocent guy in las anod his family killed himz3zrULC
My uncle who killed the 3 guys in kismayo owns a 9 now just few months ago he took it out trying to shoot some guy who was blocking his car:cryinglaughsmiley:

That's um.. Some unfortunate events going around in your family.

Well.. At least you're finding it all funny.:childplease:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bandit,:reallymaury:
You're full of xaar :camby:and most of your stories is he say, she say. We need newspapers or videos of the events.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Maybe he learned how to control his emotions recently, but he got pretty emotional after 1 comment, but he retracted quite fast with a other reply. Still less emotional than the others, that is true.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Bandit,:reallymaury:
You're full of xaar :camby:and most of your stories is he say, she say. We need newspapers or videos of the events.
I don't lie believe what ever you want but waiting for a news paper article from south somalia in mid to late 90s or in your case wshh video to proof it your gonna be waiting for a long time:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts