Who is Dr. Hussein Kheyre?

I find these Somali Twitter nationalist accounts fascinating, they seem to exist only on Twitter and I can't find any record of them in real life.

Screen Shot 2021-12-27 at 1.13.12 pm.png

What kind of Dr has:
1. No linkedin page
2. No links to any of their dissertations or any reference to their name
3. No other social media
4. Complete ghost online

One of the strangest one of all is this guy

Screen Shot 2021-12-27 at 1.19.03 pm.png

43 Tweets.....apparently a phd in 'Systematic mycology'......and most his tweets are related to Somali politics. WTF?

His very first tweet:

Which was retweeted by @HSKhayre & @SomPundit 🤦‍♂️

There are a few more if them. What the hell is going on here? And who is paying for all this?

Last edited:

Mozart

You need people like me
They’re all weird Somali’s who are mostly Farmaajo fans. They use face-tune on stranger’s pics.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I find these Somali Twitter nationalist accounts fascinating, they seem to exist only on Twitter and I can't find any record of them in real life.

View attachment 210233

What kind of Dr has:
1. No linkedin page
3. No other social media
4. Complete ghost online

View attachment 210234

43 Tweets.....apparently a phd in 'Systematic mycology'......and most his tweets are related to Somali politics. WTF?

His very first tweet:

There are a few more if them. What the hell is going on here? And who is paying for all this?

The worst types are the ones that use AI generated white pictures, atleast use an AI generated Somali like person.

Based

VIP

View attachment 210233

What kind of Dr has:
1. No linkedin page
3. No other social media
4. Complete ghost online

View attachment 210234

His very first tweet:

"I can't get enough of the Somali langauge" :drakelaugh: :drakekidding: all these are ran by somalis

The worst types are the ones that use AI generated white pictures, atleast use an AI generated Somali like person.

This one is a weird one, unlike all the others he is fanatically anti-Farmaajo.

and a search of his name shows a completely different person.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This one is a weird one, unlike all the others he is fanatically anti-Farmaajo.

and a search of his name shows a completely different person.

Yeah I have seen him exposed on Twitter before for using a face generator AI to come up with his white persona, pretty sure he is Somali in real life

Eyt7K5MVoAEFgJ-

That dr hussein guy is weird AF lol. I had him on Twitter and all imma say is he don’t talk like such an educated person lol. Reminds me of bad mouth uncles who chill in internet cafes

The dr kheyre guy is somnet user he has been exposed already after he attacked few female on twitter .

This is him the other day , he distorted the famous ex pilot of SNA Ahmed dheer picture and claimed him to be his brother who recently passed away

Trending