• no

Votes: 16 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Qadiriyah is really prevelant in the north.
The only difference between sufi and non sufis is the mawlid

That's not entirely true though mowlid Aside we also pray on different mosques something that goes both ways. Personally I pray whichever mosque. However the segregation goes both ways

That's not entirely true though mowlid Aside we also pray on different mosques something that goes both ways. Personally I pray whichever mosque. However the segregation goes both ways
Not really sxb. Masjiid is all the same. But people usually pray at the regular masjid they have been going to. I pray at a qadiriyah masjid like 80 of the time yet im not sufi.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Not really sxb. Masjiid is all the same. But people usually pray at the regular masjid they have been going to. I pray at a qadiriyah masjid like 80 of the time yet im not sufi.

In my city there's segregation sxb, but only older people observe it. I have seen it sxb even non CIID days there's kilaaf

Who doesn’t? You wouldn’t move to a country with shariah laws. You prefer the secular country..

You don't know me. And seriously, you're not a Muslim so you should mind your business. I don't care what kaffirs think.

millions of Muslims are ready to replace you and get that secular citizenship you hold.

Is that because they don't want sharia or is it because they want the money? Correlation doesn't imply causation.

If the US was a poor third world country and the Muslim countries were the richest countries, everyone (including kuffar) would be trying to go to the Muslim countries. This actually happened when the Muslim world was more dominant.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Do you prefer secular law over Islamic law?
I was born in raised in the US.

I have never lived in a nation that followed strict religious laws.

I did use to envision moving to Saudi. But Horta the place doesn’t seem as good as I envisioned it.

I wouldn’t want someone getting their hands chopped off though for simple small petty theft..

I work at a department
There are children who steal deodorant cause their parents can’t afford to buy them some. And adults who steal diapers for their babies.

You don't know me. And seriously, you're not a Muslim so you should mind your business. I don't care what kaffirs think.

Is that because they don't want sharia or is it because they want the money? Correlation doesn't imply causation.

If the US was a poor third world country and the Muslim countries were the richest countries, everyone (including kuffar) would be trying to go to the Muslim countries. This actually happened when the Muslim world was more dominant.

@Omar del Sur

Now, is money more important than Shariah Laws, everything has a price miyaa? Ii wad sheekada.

I was born in raised in the US.

I have never lived in a nation that followed strict religious laws.

I did use to envision moving to Saudi. But Horta the place doesn’t seem as good as I envisioned it.

I wouldn’t want someone getting their hands chopped off though for simple small petty theft..

I work at a department
There are children who steal deodorant cause their parents can’t afford to buy them some. And adults who steal diapers for their babies.

If you prefer secular law over Islamic law, you are an apostate full stop.

I never moved here from a Muslim country and I'm not interested in criticizing immigrants so the issue isn't relevant to me.

Omar

You can move to a Muslim country if you prefer shariah Laws over secularism, but I won’t happen. Why criticise another Muslim if they want to live in a secular country just like you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts