Who here is below 6ft. Xalimos above 5ft 7 are basically niggas tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was 6 feet at 14 wallahi and I didn't stop growing until 18/19.

u gotta be sad to be 5 something and be a grown ass man.:drakelaugh:

Average human height worldwide

The dutch aren't actually the tallest, the Dinaric Alps are. Their measured height, which is the one that matters, is 5 ft 11 1⁄2. You know what other countries have the same measured average height according to that chart? Denmark, Lithuana, Iceland, Norway, Serbia, and Sweden. It's not at all outrageous to suggest that the statistical average for western Somalis is 5 ft 11 1⁄2 inches, given one of our stereotypes is our tall height.
I reckon give it 2 more generations and we will have an average of 6'3. Given how the Greek described us we were always tall and our recent ancestors suffered bouts of famine and malnutrition. With the proper nutrition I reckon our height will improve drastically. What I don't get is how some niggas here believe genetics are the end all and be all. Check the children that are enduring famine in Yemen and tell me how will their genetics make them tall? Sadly it will impact the growth of those poor children since they are not getting enough nutrients.

The funny thing is maternal genes f*ck up most the ppl in my family. Luckily my mother had tall genes or my father's tall genes would have been wasted. Seriously! This is where the self hatred comes from....mostly females are responsible for the height genes. My cousin's had tall paternal relatives and his father married a 5'2 xalimo....Al 3 ended up being shorter than 6ft. My mother is 5'6 and I got lucky and became taller than them.

What about you guys? Have you noticed this maternal gene curse in your family?

:mjlol:

being an Ogaden, sisters are 6 feet, the boys in mid 6.5, 6.4

i love love love tall girls, i would say the tallest females i have seen are Ogaden, russians, polish, dutch, Australians, Germans swedish danish

i find tall girls sexy, those long never ending legs, i fantasises about tall girls, long neck, long arms,

short girls just do not do it, i have a minimum height requirement of 5.7''

this is why the avergae female super mdoel is atleast around 5'8 but more commonaly around 5'11/6.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts