Who here is below 6ft. Xalimos above 5ft 7 are basically niggas tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol 6ft is the average height for Dutch men who are the tallest people in the world
That's bullshit! The Dinka were taller naturally if you discount good nutrition. These niggas would be 8ft with good nutrition and a balanced diet like these Dutch get.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
That's bullshit! The Dinka were taller naturally if you discount good nutrition. These niggas would be 8ft with good nutrition and a balanced diet like these Dutch get.
The dinkas are plagued with constant war and famine but they should be the tallest people by genetics

lol 6ft is the average height for Dutch men who are the tallest people in the world

I'm 6' (technically 6.05") and while with non-Somalis I am "tall", in Somali circles I would get laughed at if I described myself as "tall".

I really doubt there's any hard data out there of height measurements with diaspora Somalis where things like nutrition aren't an issue.

Last edited:
My mother is 5’4 but my sisters are tall 5’7 and 5’8
Height is mostly determined by genetics. Check out this graph.

main-qimg-77156a78b888ffa4cb166d609313ba39

That's a really shitty graph. Is height suppose to be on X axis and which dot is it

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
am 5 11 and most geeljires but most young geeljires in europe are above 6 feet this is just from what i have seen . most geeljires seem to be above 6 feet those who are not are 5 11 or 5 10 ish and their are a tiny minority who are 5 8 5 7 shorties

A lot. The average height for western Somalis must be around 5’9–5’9.5
The average height for white and Black American is 5’10
I’m 6ft and I’m usually taller than most Somali men I meet. The Somalis back home are slightly shorter.
Somalis back home are way taller. 6ft 1 and am average

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I'm 6' (technically 6.05") and while with non-Somalis I am "tall", in Somali circles I would get laughed at if I described myself as "tall".

I really doubt there's any hard data out there of height measurements with diaspora Somalis where things like nutrition aren't an issue.
Somalis back home are way taller. 6ft 1 and am average
You guys should carry out height measurements in the Somali community if you think Somalis are the tallest people in the world.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
That's a really shitty graph. Is height suppose to be on X axis and which dot is it
Most of the time, there are 4 copies in total which will decide your height. A stands for tall and a stands for short. same goes for B and b.
It depends on what your mom or dad passes to you.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Never said Somalis are the tallest in the world, but you're reaching by saying we're shorter on average than anglos and western madows. :mjpls:
white Americans seem to be slightly taller than western Somalis which is why I put the average Somali height barely below 5’10. You on the other hand are placing the average Somali height next to the Dutch who are the tallest people in the world.

white Americans seem to be slightly taller than western Somalis which is why I put the average Somali height barely below 5’10. You on the other hand are placing the average Somali height next to the Dutch who are the tallest people in the world.

Average human height worldwide

The dutch aren't actually the tallest, the Dinaric Alps are. Their measured height, which is the one that matters, is 5 ft 11 1⁄2. You know what other countries have the same measured average height according to that chart? Denmark, Lithuana, Iceland, Norway, Serbia, and Sweden. It's not at all outrageous to suggest that the statistical average for western Somalis is 5 ft 11 1⁄2 inches, given one of our stereotypes is our tall height.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts