Who here is below 6ft. Xalimos above 5ft 7 are basically niggas tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
A lot. The average height for western Somalis must be around 5’9–5’9.5
The average height for white and Black American is 5’10
I’m 6ft and I’m usually taller than most Somali men I meet. The Somalis back home are slightly shorter.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I’m 6ft and I’m usually taller than most Somali men I meet. The Somalis back home are slightly shorter.
The funny thing is maternal genes f*ck up most the ppl in my family. Luckily my mother had tall genes or my father's tall genes would have been wasted. Seriously! This is where the self hatred comes from....mostly females are responsible for the height genes. My cousin's had tall paternal relatives and his father married a 5'2 xalimo....Al 3 ended up being shorter than 6ft. My mother is 5'6 and I got lucky and became taller than them.

What about you guys? Have you noticed this maternal gene curse in your family?

:mjlol:

That\s a reach. 6' is average as hell for Somali dudes.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
The funny thing is maternal genes f*ck up most the ppl in my family. Luckily my mother had tall genes or my father's tall genes would have been wasted. Seriously! This is where the self hatred comes from....mostly females are responsible for the height genes. My cousin's had tall paternal relatives and his father married a 5'2 xalimo....Al 3 ended up being shorter than 6ft. My mother is 5'6 and I got lucky and became taller than them.

It’s the lust.

Short females be thick.

Niggas get trapped cause of the thickness. 40 years later they stuck with 4 sons who are 5ft 7

It’s the lust.

Short females be thick.

Niggas get trapped cause of the thickness. 40 years later they stuck with 4 sons who are 5ft 7
Exactly i want a 5'6 wife to have an NBA son but ultimately I'm surrounded by thicc habasha booty at work. I have to admit! It's a struggle short petite girls are attractive and seem submissive.

:banderas::ahh::wowsweat::wowsweat::wowsweat:

5'8 and a half :mjcry: :jcoleno:
Marry a 5'6 woman and each generation will gain 2 inches. My grandfather on my father's side was 5'9 and his wife was 5'7 my father and his brothers are 6'0 to 6'5. My mother and fathers combines height gave me an average of 6'3.

This is real science right here come round geeljire and think before you marry!

:yacadiim:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You

My mother is 5’4 but my sisters are tall 5’7 and 5’8
Height is mostly determined by genetics. Check out this graph.

main-qimg-77156a78b888ffa4cb166d609313ba39

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending