Who here drinks?

Do you drink alcohol?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I drink moderately. I'm a lightweight who's never been shitfaced, and I'm also a control-freak, but I have a psychedelic on my hit list. Haven't tried pot though. Hate prescription pain meds and OTCs, basically anything in pill form holds aversion.

I drink moderately. I'm a lightweight who's never been shitfaced, and I'm also a control-freak, but I have a psychedelic on my hit list. Haven't tried pot though. Hate prescription pain meds and OTCs, basically anything in pill form holds aversion.
> gaal who has never been shitfaced :gucciwhat: :francis:

I drank once, threw up and got sick and never touched since. I rather hang with moderate drinkers than with someone puffing cigarettes or shisha on my face, I hate the smell. Most Somali drinkers that I met, drink to get smashed and not a good company to be with them. My job requires random tests for alcohol and drugs and thanks Imam Darwin, I hate both.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I'm keeping track of all the salafis who say I'm a kaffir despite me disrespecting the prophet as a non-Muslim who voted yes on this.

So many disgusting munafiq on this site. You all need to get lives.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I used to drink ciroc ocassionally for the big events. vodka too, untill i drank 40% in 15 min and passed out, hangover for a 3 weeks straight. since then my mainstay was gin and tonic. before i stopped altogether. still drink for big anniversaries such as 18 may, my bday, 26 june, quarterly bdsm/swing/orgy parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts