Who here drinks?

Do you drink alcohol?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
There is this cough medicine the doctors prescribed to me, that contains Codeine. You know the stuff they drink with Sprite and call Purple Lean. That is what I drink minus the Sprite since I've had my cough for 2+ weeks. It contains alcohol :ahh:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Drink wine with my English friends halal shitty coke with my Muslim friends aaah can't have it all, no wonder I get bored at Muslim events

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I drink alcohol in front of my parents

Us eurotrash are tolerant :salute:
Well done wish my parents were as liberal lol mine would throw me out thinking I've turned into a drug dealer, even though alcohol existed since the beginning of time and in moderation is fun to have

TooMacaan

VIP
I've drank before a couple times just to try it/take note of its effects on my mind&behavior, but I don't really care for it tbh. There are better things to waste money on. Plus, I hate the idea of my inhibitions being lowered and not being in full control...:9uoofqd:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I've drank before a couple times just to try it/take note of its effects on my mind&behavior, but I don't really care for it tbh. There are better things to waste money on. Plus, I hate the idea of my inhibitions being lowered and not being in full control...:9uoofqd:
Yeah I did it for the same reason, the results was hilarious and disturbing at the same time.

They sell alcohol free wine nowadays. I see it in the wine aisle of the supermarket. Real cheap too. Anybody tried it?

I see Muslims buy soft drinks packaged in wine bottles too.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm straight-edged and I like to be in control 24/7. Drugs and Alcohol alter consciousness. I'm not for that. I don't even take prescriptions.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
There is this cough medicine the doctors prescribed to me, that contains Codeine. You know the stuff they drink with Sprite and call Purple Lean. That is what I drink minus the Sprite since I've had my cough for 2+ weeks. It contains alcohol :ahh:
Woah wtf. Get some help!

Reborn
I bring this drink with me whenever I used to go out and go to pre drinks.It has me saved a lot of trouble and explanation to do:mjlol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
That is why I cut ties with a lot of party orientated friends and stopped going out period.
I like alcohol I don't think I'll stop my glass of wine this life just becomes to fucking much your forced to drug yourself numb as the reality your working yourself to death whilst others live extravagant lives, your stuck in a job which demands more with less recourses due to greedy fucking scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending