Who has the most beautiful women in the world?

just a question have you ever met a somali girl/women who is like 25 or above maybe 30 thats in good shape/fit where you can tell she keeps in shape exercises? I haven’t
I’m gonna be blunt with this one, you can’t really convince me a majority of the women 25 and above can run, or even walk properly. I used to work at retail in a pretty Somali heavy area, and honestly thank god for the niqab and hijab, most of the moms would look like Janna the hut without it, virtually no Somali women post uni age are in shape, save for the some of the newly arrived.

I’m gonna be blunt with this one, you can’t really convince me a majority of the women 25 and above can run, or even walk properly. I used to work at retail in a pretty Somali heavy area, and honestly thank god for the niqab and hijab, most of the moms would look like Janna the hut without it, virtually no Somali women post uni age are in shape, save for the some of the newly arrived.

majority of women in all ethnic groups decline past 25 prime age for girls/women is 21-25 and a small minority can get to 27/28 and still look good if they are active going gym, working out etc but somali girls just balloon up after 25 like damn and if they don't balloon up the slim ones still look disproportionate its known men are in their prime from 25-40 earnings, looks thats why if you take care of yourself and earn a standard income you see lot of 35+guys dating or marrying 21-25 chicks look at Leonardo Di Caprio guy is nearly 50 and has never dated a women older than 25 lool real g

there needs to be a honest convo on just how out of shape Somali women are, bubble butt and long hair doesn’t really make up for it the fact that there alll out of shape. With be skinny (not the ones with the belly protruding), there’s ways to work around it, like dressing a certain way. There Ethiopian and Eritrean counterparts despite not really working out much either are on avaerage wayyyy better shape then Somali women. Your average xalimo isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be, it’s just fobs and simp farax that give them too much attention for them to ever really put an effort to improve themselves

The biggest fake news spot Faraaxs love to spread. Me my sisters and Somalis friends are all slim and fit. Even my mother and aunts are slim and beautiful women. We work out and eat healthy food. I have never seen an overweight Halimo even when they’re over 30. Maybe the problem comes from your area.

@Sophisticate look at these Faraaxs :icon lol:

The biggest fake news spot Faraaxs love to spread. Me my sisters and Somalis friends are all slim and fit. Even my mother and aunts are slim and beautiful women. We work out and eat healthy food. I have never seen an overweight Halimo even when they’re over 30. Maybe the problem comes from your area.

Only Tuulo Ladies Are Fit Reer Magaal Is Like British Women

mid-its-mid.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Men like this bicker because they have bad form aka a slouching posture. That's why they spit venom.

I met this young Somali kid at a random organization. I said hi habo. And he looked at me like I was crazy. He proclaimed he was 20 proudly. And told me to call him Walaal. If I had 3 chins and back fat I doubt he'd correct me. Not to demonize those with metabolic conditions or body shame but that's an exaggeration. Even when I don't work out I still maintain my figure and probably eat cleaner than him even on my worst days.

Its not fake news, Somali women (past 20, especially past uni) are I’d say 90% to 98%) are all Overweight or obese, it’s just Baati and Dirac are very good at hiding there stomach and general physique. I live in Minnesota, which is basically Somalia with a bunch of white people, and most people here can attest to this observation I made. I will say faraaxs also have this problem, altough not to the degree that the women are experiencing, mind you.

Men like this bicker because they have bad form aka a slouching posture. That's why they spit venom.

I met this young Somali kid at a random organization. I said hi habo. And he looked at me like I was crazy. He proclaimed he was 20 proudly. And told me to call him Walaal. If I had 3 chins and back fat I doubt he'd correct me. Not to demonize those with metabolic conditions or body shame but that's an exaggeration. Even when I don't work out I still maintain my figure and probably eat cleaner than him even on my worst days.
Your story is cool and bad posture is extremely prevalent Amongst both genders, hence the weird walking you see, like a penguin that’s not in a rush. My first point is still. Alright, think about it like this. Most people on this website can agree that Somali food is bad for a healthy lifestyle in the west, and most Somalis mainly consume Somali food at home. It’s kind of a no brainer thing here.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Your story is cool and bad posture is extremely prevalent Amongst both genders, hence the weird walking you see, like a penguin that’s not in a rush. My first point is still. Alright, think about it like this. Most people on this website can agree that Somali food is bad for a healthy lifestyle in the west, and most Somalis mainly consume Somali food at home. It’s kind of a no brainer thing here.
I don't consume Somali food and even when I did I was never out of shape. :lolbron: Face it, you're skinny fat because of how you make Somali food, your excess consumption of the white devil (bleached cane sugar), problems with overindulgence, and those rancid vegetable oils you use. You don't know you're feeding yourself metabolic poison. That's destroying your looks.

I don't consume Somali food and even when I did I was never out of shape. :lolbron: Face it, you're skinny fat because of how you make Somali food, your excess consumption of the white devil (bleached cane sugar), problems with overindulgence, and those rancid vegetable oils you use. You don't know you're feeding yourself metabolic poison. That's destroying your looks.
lol youre an extreme minority and not british. most xalimos are obese here while the guys are skinny. atleast i see tons of faraxs going to the gym, never the women.

generally black women as a whole are on the obese side and stats back it up

Here
im just skinny with tone because I play soccer all the time, don’t get me wrong im not the hulk or anything close im just a guy who’s a little altheltic looking with a good sense of knowing how to dress. Thing is, I was skinny fat until I laid off the Somali food, and that’s fint to admit. What’s Wrong with that

majority of women in all ethnic groups decline past 25 prime age for girls/women is 21-25 and a small minority can get to 27/28 and still look good if they are active going gym, working out etc but somali girls just balloon up after 25 like damn and if they don't balloon up the slim ones still look disproportionate its known men are in their prime from 25-40 earnings, looks thats why if you take care of yourself and earn a standard income you see lot of 35+guys dating or marrying 21-25 chicks look at Leonardo Di Caprio guy is nearly 50 and has never dated a women older than 25 lool real g
You can't even tell the difference between a 26 yr old and a 22 yr old. What makes women balloon is childbirth. Why would a 27 yr old who doesn't have children and a stressful life look different to how she looked a couple of years ago?

reer

VIP
You can't even tell the difference between a 26 yr old and a 22 yr old. What makes women balloon is childbirth. Why would a 27 yr old who doesn't have children and a stressful life look different to how she looked a couple of years ago?
online shuban in this thread. both faraxs and xalimos with good nutrition mostly age well.

Its not fake news, Somali women (past 20, especially past uni) are I’d say 90% to 98%) are all Overweight or obese, it’s just Baati and Dirac are very good at hiding there stomach and general physique. I live in Minnesota, which is basically Somalia with a bunch of white people, and most people here can attest to this observation I made. I will say faraaxs also have this problem, altough not to the degree that the women are experiencing, mind you.
Unless you've seen all of them without their loose dirac and abaya, how do you know what is under there? I'm genuinely confused as to how YOU a man knows what the awrah of hijabi women is like.

This is why it is obvious you're chatting rubbish.

lol as a man yes you can tell a 22 and 26 apart women tend to age worse than men and a lot of girls balloon up after 25 its not about birth just lifestyle, diet, genetics etc

xalimos tend to balloon up a lot so do arab chicks, cadaan and mixed and some madow ethnic girls keep good shape up to 30 and beyond

Trending