Who Has Arab Ancestry?

Recent Arab Ancestry ?

• Total voters

Apollo

VIP
I'm not sure. Don't care about DNA and those sorts of test to be honest. I don't look like your typical faarax though. A fellow geeljire came up to me once after I had done my prayer and asked me about Erdogan. He thought I was turkish.. :bell:

You don't need to take a DNA test to know you do or don't have Arab great grandparents, just by asking your parents you can find out.

This is why I call BS on the poll. People are confusing ancient Arab ancestry with recent.

You don't need to take a DNA test to know you do or don't have Arab great grandparents, just by asking your parents you can find out.

This is why I call BS on the poll. People are confusing ancient Arab ancestry with recent.
Ye I know, but I simply just don't care :icon lol:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

There more so called Somali Arabs on here than Pure Somalis in the polls

We have an identity crisis here Subxan'Allah:snoop:

@Kamma
krthq-jpg.44706

@Ayubi
image3.png

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Every Asharaf I ever met claims to have Arab roots but not my family, never heard anyone claiming that, full blooded Somali :samwelcome:
Depends where your parents meet and where they r from. My parents were introduced by mutual friends and got married. My Dad has no arab lineage but my mom is 1/4 aYrAb and is paternally technically an Arab lmao. No one on my Dad's side even thinks about Arabs tho.

I said great great grandmother but that wasn't enough. My mom and her family doesn't look full Somali. She's been mistaken for a xabeshi or Yemeni many times. My mom and her siblings have that long bird Arab nose.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Sorry for the Engrish, meant they were born around that time.

Okay fair enough but i still disagree bro . Not all somalis were born in somalia hence my arab family side and their were small communties of foreigners mainly traders and what not but they defo were in the big cities

Trending

Latest posts