Who Has Arab Ancestry?

Recent Arab Ancestry ?

• Total voters

Macalin M

Out here
K now that Ive corralled my victims its time drop the Somali supremacists in here
giphy.gif

@Samaalic Era @TekNiKo
These Somali supremacists can suck it. I’ll send them to the shadow realm

Thanks for the luring them in saxiib although I saw your vote among them for some odd reason:browtf:

I will have to start my dhaqancelis classes for these lost souls:francis:
Sorry I already have been to Somalia 2 yrs it's worse there... Everyone thinks they are descended from arabs. When I told them I couldn't speak Arabic they were so disappointed :gnzbryw:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Sorry I already have been to Somalia 2 yrs it's worse there... Everyone thinks they are descended from arabs. When I told them I couldn't speak Arabic they were so disappointed :gnzbryw:
They tried to fight me when I argued against Arabic, can you believe that walal. They were ready to jihad against me nacala:williamswtf:

The situation is terrible but that doesnt mean I can simply ignore my cousins falling to Arab Propaganda.

Its dhaqancelis for you aswell as @Céleste :ufdup:

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
They tried to fight me when I argued against Arabic, can you believe that walal. They were ready to jihad against me nacala:williamswtf:

The situation is terrible but that doesnt mean I can simply ignore my cousins falling to Arab Propaganda.

Its dhaqancelis for you aswell as @Céleste :ufdup:

Dont worry. When I go to somalia, I'll make the entire cayr population arabs.
tenor-19.gif

Long live the cayriyyah!!

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Every Asharaf I ever met claims to have Arab roots but not my family, never heard anyone claiming that, full blooded Somali :samwelcome:

But the truth is most Arabs and Somalis don't even look alike...we don't have the language or culture except religion... We are not like our sudanis brothers/sisters. I hate when the other blacks such as the Jamaicans try to convince you that you are mixed or like them.

At school these Nigerians asked me if somalis are in the black race.
First of all, I said race is a social construct as you cannot easily group diverse humans into broad groups. I told them yeah we are mostly dark but have different phenotypes.... After this they didn't want to listen and went to another somali that said we are mixed... The moral of the story Blacks love to fight

I'm not sure. Don't care about DNA and those sorts of test to be honest. I don't look like your typical faarax though. A fellow geeljire came up to me once after I had done my prayer and asked me about Erdogan. He thought I was turkish.. :bell:

Trending