Who Has Arab Ancestry?

Recent Arab Ancestry ?

• Total voters

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@CaliTedesse @Timo Madow and proud @Alexis

2,000 year old stuff doesn't count. :ulyin::ulyin::ulyin::ulyin::ulyin::ulyin:
I agree fam . But.i have real Arab grandmother and grandgrandmother of Turkish ancestry. I find it funny 20 chose recent Arab admixture and some claim Arab grandmother too but actually mean those akhdam Yemeni blood flowing in their veins who are darker than Somalis kkkkkkkkkk. And 80% chose.it for.trolling sake.

Apollo

VIP
I agree fam . But.i have real Arab grandmother and grandgrandmother of Turkish ancestry. I find it funny 20 chose recent Arab admixture and some claim Arab grandmother too but actually mean those akhdam Yemeni blood flowing in their veins who are darker than Somalis kkkkkkkkkk. And 80% chose.it for.trolling sake.

I'm skeptical of all these claims, yours may be true, but many Somalis lie about being part Arab.

Especially insecure Somali girls. I swear I have heard a full Somali chick claim she was half Arab in real life to feel special/exotic. So cringy.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I'm skeptical of all these claims, yours may be true, but many Somalis lie about being part Arab.

Especially insecure Somali girls. I swear I have heard a full Somali chick claim she was half Arab in real life to feel special/exotic. So cringy.
Yeah they are pathetic brother no joke wallahi I know exactly what you mean those dark gum dark eyes having Somalian girls with bucktooth and burnt hair face of a guinea pig and flabby arms as gigantic as a whales fin kkkkkkkk those ones I know exactly what you mean.those foolxumo hamster cheecks Somalian girls

Trending

Latest posts