Who got fucked up in dugsi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was just reading this instagram post and went down memory lane. My dugsi experience went from the know my ashaar got my iqra on me everyday to don't give a f*ck what you say macaalin. I was loved by all the macaains i was that cute innocent girl who everyone thought of as smart till i met these ruthless mfff. They put me in advance group which required advance clothes a jilbaab maaanoooli. i felt like i was in prison seeing my other classmates wearing normal qimaar but us girls with this big umbrella. Anyways as i grew older towards 13ish-14 i started to rebel not wear my jilbab, talking back to the macaalin i became notoriously infamous. free mixing wasn't an issue in my dugsi oddly the the teachers encouraged it but just separated where we sit. i have never told the maacalin to f*ck off out loud because we had other daan daans to do that for us creATING new scenes of tom and jerry in the class.

I went to a Arab dugsi and got kicked out cause I fought this Pali girl that said Somalis are monkeys.

They called my parents in and my parents took my side :siilaanyolaugh: cussed those inbred tf out.

I went to a Arab dugsi and got kicked out cause I fought this Pali girl that said Somalis are monkeys.

They called my parents in and my parents took my side :siilaanyolaugh: cussed those inbred tf out.

kkk atlas your parents were those parents that encourage the macaalin to desecrate you "macaalinoo diil sii ficaan uu garaac" id feel betrayed if my parents did that

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
kkk atlas your parents were those parents that encourage the macaalin to desecrate you "macaalinoo diil sii ficaan uu garaac" id feel betrayed if my parents did that
Shit that's how mine was dugsi is a blur bad memories wallahi I had a few kids call police on that teacher
DbhBya4UQAEl8gr.jpeg

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
I used to beat my macalins ass, took him upstairs and let him catch a fade 0000000000000000000000fffffff

they now call me sheikh quruxlow :hillarybiz:

I had this macaalin who used to slam his kids head into the wall when everyone got it right and they didn't, he even would pull out the belt, tv cables and fat ghiirbaxs it was brutal thinking back.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.