Who Else Will Be Fake Fasting This Ramadan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You either a muslim or a gaal, sonali culutre is based on deen

And what was the Somali culture based on for the years prior to the last 1500 years before they were islamised? Were they still not Somalis? What exactly were they You dumb f*ck? Maxad aheyden b4 that bal ii sheeg adoonki yoow? in arabic - Yaa xayawaan what were You before Islam?

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
And what was the Somali culture based on for the years prior to the last 1500 years before they were islamised? Were they still not Somalis? What exactly were they You dumb f*ck? Maxad aheyden b4 that bal ii sheeg adoonki yoow? in arabic - Yaa xayawaan what were You before Islam?
Alhamdulillah my ancestors accepted islam, they were pagan worshippers.

We somalis just magantized to islam

سلم

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم

I am not going to fight you, fighting you is nonsense you are just a kafir. To be truthful you said in Arabic O animal.

اهدنا اصراط المستقيم

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
May Allah guide you.

Alhamdulillah my ancestors accepted islam, they were pagan worshippers.

We somalis just magantized to islam

سلم

Ok, so Islam's tenure in the Somali peninsula was only 1500 years give or take? And as You've just confessed Your ancestors before that were pagans right? So now considering Somalis were pagans for the longest length of time, what makes you any more Somali than me?

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Ok, so Islam's tenure in the Somali peninsula was only 1500 years give or take? And as You've just confessed Your ancestors before that were pagans right? So now considering Somalis were pagans for the longest length of time, what makes you any more Somali than me?
The Arabs were pagans before Islam. The Somalus were pagans, the Ethiopians were pagans everyone was pagans apart the Jews and the Christians who followed jesus not the christians we see today apart from the disicples and the students of diciples

Fam your making dua to a apostate who on many of occasions insulted our prophet and religion, who cares if she's suffering from a condition, may Allah increase it. What a hateful human being she is.
Quick question, are you honestly retarded? You want her to suffer more because of someone thats been dead for more than a thousand years?

What a dumbass

I am not going to fight you, fighting you is nonsense you are just a kafir. To be truthful you said in Arabic O animal.

اهدنا اصراط المستقيم

Lol That is because you are an animal. Xoolaha waxba ma dhaantid. In fact to call you an animal is an insult to animals. Peace.

The Arabs were pagans before Islam. The Somalus were pagans, the Ethiopians were pagans everyone was pagans apart the Jews and the Christians who followed jesus not the christians we see today apart from the disicples and the students of diciples

And what makes You think that jews and christians too were not pagans at some point in history? You see this is what I'm talking about. Xoolo ayaa tahay. Which regrettably is an insult to xoolo.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Lol That is because you are an animal. Xoolaha waxba ma dhaantid. In fact to call you an animal is an insult to animals. Peace.
Since you are gaal, wait, because your destination is Jahanam.

Only Allah can guide. I can not guide for thise I like.

I am banu Adam, i am weak i am made from clay, shaped, nourished, fed, drank, I was in my mom womb then I was born by his mercy, I grew up by his mercy now I am 27 , I still rely on his mercy, the merciful, the creator, the provider and the Al mighty.

I will still asked for his mercy till I die.

Since you are gaal, wait, because your destination is Jahanam.

Only Allah can guide. I can not guide for thise I like.

I am banu Adam, i am weak i am made from clay, shaped, nourished, fed, drank, I was in my mom womb then I was born by his mercy, I grew up by his mercy now I am 27 , I still rely on his mercy, the merciful, the creator, the provider and the Al mighty.

I will still asked for his mercy till I die.
:mjlaugh:
My bad I did not think You were this simple.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
And what makes You think that jews and christians too were not pagans at some point in history? You see this is what I'm talking about. Xoolo ayaa tahay. Which regrettably is an insult to xoolo.
The christians and Jews believe in all the prophets for the Jews they don't believe that Jesus is the Messiah
And the christians don't believe the last messenger that the bible mentioned.

The Jews have a very Good understanding of monotheism because the ten commandaments

1 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.
2 “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My Commandments.
3 “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
4 “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
5 “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
6 “You shall not murder.
7 “You shall not commit adultery.
8 “You shall not steal.
9 “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
10 “You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.”

But in surah Al fatiha
Make us not those who envoked your anger or went astray.

The Jews envoked God's anger and the Christiabs went astray from God. This who envoked God's anger is worse than who went astray.

They envoked God's anger by killing the prophets and not thanking him. Also tried to kill the Messiah.

Christians do believe God is one but 1 of 3
The father, the son and the holy spirit

Jesus taught to his students that he is not God but he depended on God. The trinity Idea came 20 after Jesus made by Paul, who never ever studied under the messiah.

Islam is the religion of all the prophets and messengers

ﻻ اله إﻻالله

There is no God but Allah.
Pure monotheism, no 3 in 1
Allah is the father in the bible
Allah is YHWH in the Torah
Allah is Elhoim in the Torah

Allah, the only God
Allah Creator of Man
Allah the earth, , the planets, the stars, the Nebulaes, the black holes, the Galaxies, the clusters, the super clusters, the universe Creator of bad and Good
Allah Creator of jinn
Allah Creator of animals
Allah Creator of angels
Allah Creator of the earth, the planets, the stars, the Nebulaes, the black holes, the Galaxies, the clusters, the super clusters, the universe hellfire, the heavens, the kursi, the arsh
Allah Creator of the the scared tablet
Allah Creator of light and dark
Allah Creator of everything big and small, wide and tall everything, the laws of the universe everything.

All by his mercy.

Last edited:
All you fake fasting gaalo come clean this ramadan, instead of lying and eating your mom's sambooso in gaalnimo. COWARDS.
i bet she didn't cook it so you could stuff your face without even fasting, nacala.

For those who want to repent. May Allah accept it and guide us through this life ameen.

axmedxajiisback

Amr ibn Hisham
These are your walking talking, cowardly atheists. They are nifaaq ridden human devils implanted in innocent Muslim homes. Their parents do not know the hatred they hold for Islam, taking advantage if the holy month by eating their delicacy's

I feel very sorry for these parents whom have instilled the proper Islamic conduct only for the lusts and sick ideologies of the West to rob their children of their seen
They have successfully converted them into brainless zombies that believe following your desires unabated is freedom.

They are like cattle bal hum athaal.

Truly Allah SWT knows what they are concealing in their hearts!!
I've been robbed of my seen. Yup

axmedxajiisback

Amr ibn Hisham
You know what i find truly sad and pathetic? Folks who are fake fasting are scared of their families enough to pretend to fast while not caring or knowing illahi is watching them. Just imagine the total disrespect you are giving to illahi.
Your parents are real and ilaahi isn't.

axmedxajiisback

Amr ibn Hisham
I go to McDonald's on my break at work and make sure not to leave wrappers or fries in the car. I don't give a shit if other Somalis see me eating. At home, I sneak old water bottles into the bathroom to drink tap water (yes, it's clean). Me and my brother have a pact where if my dad asks either one of us if the other guy prayed, the answer is always yes although no one prays. Also, when its maghrib time, I take so long in the bathroom that my dad finishes prayer. When I come out, I go straight to my room to "pray". I sit on my bed long enough (for someone to pray) so that my dad doesn't just walk in and catch me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending