Who Else Will Be Fake Fasting This Ramadan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Don't fake fast tell your mothers that you have an Issue of some sort, help them as much as you can because the prophet said that "Jannah is under the feet of your Mothers".

Make up your fast also.

Your parents love childern who are truthful but not liars.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
The fasting principle is a good idea to keep people disciplined and remind them of poverty.
But it lasting an entire month and no provisions for sunlight differences is its weakness.

A week, maybe two weeks would have been more sane.
That is one of them, the main principle is God commanded us to fast, as he prescriped to those before us like Christians and Jews and those who believed in God before them.

O you who have believed, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous

Syrah Al Baqarah Ayah 183

Being reminded of the poor is one of them the most impotant is Allah commanded us to fast.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
The fasting principle is a good idea to keep people disciplined and remind them of poverty.
But it lasting an entire month and no provisions for sunlight differences is its weakness.

A week, maybe two weeks would have been more sane.
We have suhoor and Iftaar we can break our fast in Iftaar and have to intention to fast the next day. God knows what is best for us, insane are you serious you know how many days a human can survive without food,
50 days
Water
3 days

Allah is merciful, because he allowed us to have suhoor before fajr and Iftaar after Maghrib. We are not fasting constantly, without food or water for 30 or 29 days stragiht without even breaking fast.

When you are asleep you can't eat or rrink for hours straight. Then you break that fast in breakfast see, you are fasting everyday by sleeping so who is insane now.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Whats interesting is even at the time of the prophet people left Islam , right to his face they would abandon him in battles and say what god would permit us a mere 300 (men ) to fight 1,000 (qurayshi men) galnimo its not something to be shocked about , especially not this day and age i suppose all we can do is pray for them. Happy Ramadan to all.
In the wnd they became muslim
Like the Prophet's Scribe he became a kuffar and ran away to mecca and became muslim in the conquest of mecca, no one died no kuffar blood was spilt and everyone wanted to become muslim.

So as the scribe

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Too much decadence isn't good either. Westerners are too hedonist, but the East (Islam, East Asia etc) are too ascetic.

Y no middle ground anywhere?
I can explain you how let use America
America is bad place for young muslims because they are taught hedonist behaviour and don't fear consequences.

There is not such thing as a person who is no bad or Good has to be either. Progressive muslims go against the last revelation, like for example God allowed a man to have 4 wives, because it makes sense if you have 4 husbands and on wife all your kids will have different surnames and when reiceve inheritance it going to be harder also different Dads, if you have four wives one husband
All your kids will have same lineage and surname as you and it will make inheritance easier.

Progressive muslims go opposite a women dating 2 men at once, may allah protect us all from haram. That is hedonist behaviour.

Acestic behavioufr they fully follow what God says and what the prophet says.

Well the owner of the middle eastern countreis are not proper muslims, they do haram too like Riba and more.

That is hendoist behaviour.

Mr pschycologist acestic behaviour is based on the people, like people who are aware of the day were people are going to be asked in front of their lord begging for his mercy as salvation.

It is either you care about your religion and the day you are asked or just don't care and go to hellfire.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Most of those fake fasting must be ciyal who still live with their families I guess. Ramadan is actually the best when you have nothing to do with Islamic idiots for most of the day yet have the opportunity and/or pleasure to show up for the delicious afur in the evening. I actually fast voluntarily now albeit with water throughout. I mean there is a good enough reason why only 1.5 billion of the world's population are stupid enough to do the other kind of fasting.
I think you are not understanding how fasting isn islam works

Suhoor
Eat food and drink water to

Fajr
Fasting start when fajr starts

Duhur

Asr

Maghrib
Break your fast before magrib
With dates or water or milk

Ishaa
Taraweeh

Before fajr tahajud

Again and again for thrity days.

It is not hard man. You sleep for 8 hours and you can't eat or drink for 8 hours and wake up and break your fast see you fast ever night so be qiuet.

To those who are fake fasting, there's no need to fake it. Just be upfront and honest with you family and tell them about your gaalnimo.

You know what i find truly sad and pathetic? Folks who are fake fasting are scared of their families enough to pretend to fast while not caring or knowing illahi is watching them. Just imagine the total disrespect you are giving to illahi.

Whats interesting is even at the time of the prophet people left Islam , right to his face they would abandon him in battles and say what god would permit us a mere 300 (men ) to fight 1,000 (qurayshi men) galnimo its not something to be shocked about , especially not this day and age i suppose all we can do is pray for them. Happy Ramadan to all.

We don't pray for these galos. We pray that illahi neevr takes our iman from and hope that we never get the misfortune of having these people in our families. Once upon a time i used to feel sorry for these somali galos parents. Then i realised that children are a reflection of their parents most of the time. Still pity them now and again

We don't pray for these galos. We pray that illahi neevr takes our iman from and hope that we never get the misfortune of having these people in our families. Once upon a time i used to feel sorry for these somali galos parents. Then i realised that children are a reflection of their parents most of the time. Still pity them now and again
well i pity you for not seeing the light. I sometimes wish that all muslims could see through the veil, the indoctrination and the multi faceted layers of mental gymnastics instilled throughout their lives. i truly do.

well i pity you for not seeing the light. I sometimes wish that all muslims could see through the veil, the indoctrination and the multi faceted layers of mental gymnastics instilled throughout their lives. i truly do.

Keep your worthless pity to yourself galyahow. Our lives are rich and fruitful as it is. Alhamdulliah. I don't need to debase myself to rank of galos to find meaning in my life.

Keep your worthless pity to yourself galyahow. Our lives are rich and fruitful as it is. Alhamdulliah. I don't need to debase myself to rank of galos to find meaning in my life.
lol. of course it is. why are your messages conveyed in such a hostile manner towards non-muslim somalis laakin. its almost defensive. :icon lol:. you believe in religious freedom, do you not?

lol. of course it is. why are your messages conveyed in such a hostile manner towards non-muslim somalis laakin. its almost defensive. :icon lol:. you believe in religious freedom, do you not?

Defensive? lol coming from someone is who mad because i said we don't pray for galos. dude. why are so upset? you are gal. why do you care about what muslims think of you? You found the light no? lol.

Defensive? lol coming from someone is who mad because i said we don't pray for galos. dude. why are so upset? you are gal. why do you care about what muslims think of you? You found the light no? lol.
i don't care whether we are prayed for or not. haven't insinuated that once. There will come a time when a significant portion of the somali populace will be irreligious or atheist... We should therefore push for tolerance regardless of religious orientation. somalis should not be hostile towards one another. i disapprove of islam and its tenants, but i do not hate somali muslims or nevertheless want to harm them in any way.

TooMacaan

VIP
i don't care whether we are prayed for or not. haven't insinuated that once. There will come a time when a significant portion of the somali populace will be irreligious or atheist... We should therefore push for tolerance regardless of religious orientation. somalis should not be hostile towards one another. i disapprove of islam and its tenants, but i do not hate somali muslims or nevertheless want to harm them in any way.
He behaves in a rude manner towards non-Muslims in general (from the interaction I've had with him thus far, it seems to be his style)...but I think he truly believes what he's doing is righteous. :zhqjlmx:

Genie

The last suugo bender

I pray for Allah to guide them and have mercy on their souls.

I think you are not understanding how fasting isn islam works

Suhoor
Eat food and drink water to

Fajr
Fasting start when fajr starts

Duhur

Asr

Maghrib
Break your fast before magrib
With dates or water or milk

Ishaa
Taraweeh

Before fajr tahajud

Again and again for thrity days.

It is not hard man. You sleep for 8 hours and you can't eat or drink for 8 hours and wake up and break your fast see you fast ever night so be qiuet.

Are You seriously willing to stand by and defend this garbage? You know I'm a Somali too. And It won't take me long to tear what you wrote in here to shit? Like in one post or so? Are You seriously willing to defend it?

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Are You seriously willing to stand by and defend this garbage? You know I'm a Somali too. And It won't take me long to tear what you wrote in here to shit? Like in one post or so? Are You seriously willing to defend it?
You are not somali if you are not muslim

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Bunch of xoolo these gaal are :mugshotman:

I would collect them all and send them to the gulag until they die:farole:

Status
Not open for further replies.