Who Else Will Be Fake Fasting This Ramadan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Haha I have a condition which means I can never fast since I suffer from chronic gastritis since a child, my cut off period for eating food is around 6pm after that and I don't sleep due to horrible indigestion and pain. I have been prescribed pills to help me, though they never work. So I will be instead giving to charity, not just Muslim charities. But anyone who is need.

VixR

Veritas
At our house, even when I was religious and devoutly fasting and standing tarawih, my sis and I were fake fasting on our periods days. I don't have to fake fast this Ramadan but its actually nostalgic to remember sneaking food into the house :icon lol:

I got my period today so I'm set for at least a week I guess :patrice:
:browtf::browtf:. funny story, when i was 10 i cut myself on the thigh and thought i had my period and stole one of those pad things, before it was explained to me that guys don't get them. my sisters still bash me for that to this day.:damn::damn:.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
At our house, even when I was religious and devoutly fasting and standing tarawih, my sis and I were fake fasting on our periods days. I don't have to fake fast this Ramadan but its actually nostalgic to remember sneaking food into the house :icon lol:
Nobody can fast for a month especially when working its torture, the days are long it's to hot. Dehydration sticks in and your gonna stuff your face every night ? End up with indigestion and weight gain ???

VixR

Veritas
Nobody can fast for a month especially when working its torture, the days are long it's to hot. Dehydration sticks in and your gonna stuff your face every night ? End up with indigestion and weight gain ???
I think it would be bearable if you could drink water. I used to lose too much weight cuz I couldn't stomach all the heavy food and was too active for someone who's fasting. Ramadan always made me look like a shadow of myself.

:browtf::browtf:. funny story, when i was 10 i cut myself on the thigh and thought i had my period and stole one of those pad things, before it was explained to me that guys don't get them. my sisters still bash me for that to this day.:damn::damn:.
:russ::russ::russ:

That reminds me of a scene in the movie she's all that. The main girl pretends to be a boy to attend this boarding school. At one point her male roommates find tampons in her luggage and go wtf is this lmao she plugs them up her nose and tells them it for nosebleeds :chrisfreshhah:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I think it would be bearable if you could drink water. I used to lose too much weight cuz I couldn't stomach all the heavy food and was too active for someone who's fasting. Ramadan always made me look like a shadow of myself.
I can't fast due to my gastritis but for those who can hack it I wish them good luck, I will just be giving charity :) to the needy. I would not mind fasting for two days it's actually healthy for you

VixR

Veritas
I can't fast due to my gastritis but for those who can hack it I wish them good luck, I will just be giving charity :) to the needy. I would not mind fasting for two days it's actually healthy for you
I think that's a good idea. I actually don't think it's all that healthy, maybe it can be healthy, but ppl f*ck it up by literally starving and stuffing themselves in cycles. You have to go easy on your digestive system, it's been in standby mode all day.

I always had a hard time getting up for suhoor.

Haha I have a condition which means I can never fast since I suffer from chronic gastritis since a child, my cut off period for eating food is around 6pm after that and I don't sleep due to horrible indigestion and pain. I have been prescribed pills to help me, though they never work. So I will be instead giving to charity, not just Muslim charities. But anyone who is need.

Inshallah you get better abayo macaan.

Inshallah you bet better, you have a great soul and heart mashallah. May Allah bless you.

have you tasted period blood before. it tastes like tomato soup. try it I'm not lying.

How do you know that???

IMG_6428.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.