Who else thinks tyrones and black guys do better in dating than other races.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My prince is all that and he's not black, he got deep voice, strong hands, play sports, masculine, tall, buff, dances, creative and rich.
200.gif
source.gif

Nothing to do with not being black, brah.
I got a big phallus and many of the chicks ive been with rate me above many Madows/cadaans in that department.
You are just a warya with a small manhood. :russ:
I would nuke myself if i was you. There is no reason to live if you a got a dissapointing joystick. :mjkkk:

I bet chicks be giving you this look after pull your pants down.
giphy.gif
you wouldn't ask girls to rate you if you really had it. most black guys wear their buuryo as a scarf, rap it around their leg, use it as a belt, swing it around and laso women they like, use it as a tie etc. etc. dont compare you 4.5 inches to them. have some shame.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
A Black males usually suffer from inferiority complex so they shun black women due to their own family members calling them names like ashy & nappyhead so they tend to look for women that don't look like them so they can make babies that don't have the same features.

Likewise Somali to girls suffer from inferiority complex too, mothers tend call their daughters cadde lighty & kinky hair is ridiculed in Somali culture. The xalimos who are attracted to those features usual idolise hip hop culture, generally a xalimo wants a child that don't look Somali.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
i didnt want to expose sis :siilaanyolaugh:
:dead:
Girl I was mad at him but I'm back to loving him now. He was trifling on snapchat, how can you photoshop snapchat videos. What's wrong with his people. I wanted to go off on him but didn't want to risk being blocked. :ileycry:

:dead:
Girl I was mad at him but I'm back to loving him now. He was trifling on snapchat, how can you photoshop snapchat videos. What's wrong with his people. I wanted to go off on him but didn't want to risk being blocked. :ileycry:
when you want to look like an ethereal prince but in reality jaffar is life.

Yeah, probably when it comes to prostitutes. :chrisfreshhah:

If you can marry one for 2 apples, imagine what they'll do for actual money.:lolbron:
Ohhhhh I was about to go IN!!!!
:whew:

Lakiin Hooyo raised me correctly.
I'm also trying to be slightly nicer.
:damedamn:

Watch yourself keep trying it...
And the gloves will come OFF!!!
:ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending