Who else thinks tyrones and black guys do better in dating than other races.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only black dudes I've seen that get hot chicks are those with talents like playing sports/music :mjohreally:

but most of the time they get every other race's leftovers.:kanyeshrug:

I was watching this random vid in my feed.
And it just hit me that most girls from other races run after tyrones. The only acception are indo Yar.

Why???? Do girls go after tyrones???? They aren't husband material at all. :jcoleno:

Not gonna lie the sexy machine exotic black dude stereotype has been helpful to me a lot, on numerous ocassions. It helps even more since i got a big ''You know what''.

I cannot hate on these Madow brothers, when i've been eating good because of them. :westbrookswag:

Men of every culture tend to go for the best while Tyrone takes the leftovers unless he's a millionaire. In other cases, Tyrone is used temporarily until these cadaan or other cultures can find a suitable person from their own culture. These black men also tend to put non-black women on a pedestal since they hate themselves.

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
And isn't that the saddest thing of all? Being considered nothing more than an exotic toy while other races are seen as long term material?
Yup. They are the same as white women which is why they frequently pair up :reallymaury:. The story of the races is a sad one. :francis:

Its because black guys have game and have good muscle gaining genetics. In addition to that most girls like bad boys.:yacadiim:

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
Not gonna lie the sexy machine exotic black dude stereotype has been helpful to me a lot, on numerous ocassions. It helps even more since i got a big ''You know what''.

I cannot hate on these Madow brothers, when i've been eating good because of them. :westbrookswag:
You sick AIDS filled . :susp: The doctor said that you should not be using Somalispot until your genital lice and chlamydia treatment ends. :ufdup:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Why Black men get more women?
Because...

cyanide-happiness-junk-mail-o.gif

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I think it's a fetish. I dont find black guys attractive unless they're good looking and have genuine conversational skills.

The more people who answer this, the more I'm convinced this site is filled with basement dwellers who base their reality off and Instagram.

Go outside.

Have you ever seen Ajnabis chase Somali guys? :drakelaugh:
We are talking about Tyrones

Yeah down in Cali many Latina's and Cadaan's thirst for us Somali dudes. So do a some Habesha's and most of the Madow chicks because of fetish.
I know Somalis in the UK are simps with bad rep, but don't generalize that on the whole Somali male populous:idontlike:

I already derailed the thread a bit and i was gonna leave it there but it seems like i have to clarify this first.

Way back, my cousin (male, 17) married a xalimo in her early 20s...

Yeah it's a bit difficult to fathom but they are a strong unit now at least.

In response to the thread, these so called 'Tyrone's' are infact TYRANNOSAURUS-REX humanoids in disguise to WRECK the human evolutionary process so that in the year 30xx we all look like them.

Yeah down in Cali many Latina's and Cadaan's thirst for us Somali dudes. So do a some Habesha's and most of the Madow chicks because of fetish.
I know Somalis in the UK are simps with bad rep, but don't generalize that on the whole Somali male populous:idontlike:
Waryaa stop lying to these miskiin people.
You're a fraud.
:ufdup:

Thirst for us Somali dudes kulaha.
When did you become Somali?
:mjlol:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
The more people who answer this, the more I'm convinced this site is filled with basement dwellers who base their reality off and Instagram.

Go outside.
most threads these days leave me like :ayaanswag:

I'm starting to doubt if some of these ppl are even human :ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts