Who else thinks tyrones and black guys do better in dating than other races.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waryaa stop lying to these miskiin people.
You're a fraud.
:ufdup:

Thirst for us Somali dudes kulaha.
When did you become Somali?
:mjlol:

I am not lying. You want me to pull out receipts or somethin?

Just because dudes are pressured to not marry ajanabi chicks doesn't mean they don't mess around with them on the low low. Many ajanabi chicks are hungry for some ''Somali sambusa'' as they say. :siilaanyosmile: They also like it with extra spice in the meat.:siilaanyolaugh: if you know what i mean.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It is just a media stereotype, in real life most white women stick to their own. Only those with jungle fever or old ones go for blacks.

Take for example: Taylor Swift the most successful youngest white female singer, she dates only whites.

taylor-swift-shake-it-off-video-2-2014-billboard-650.jpg

She doesn't date period. She recycles men and nobody but a white dude would accept that.

VixR

Veritas
I don't think they're more skilled. They're just more confident and tenacious. I seen brothers brush off rejection like it's a piece of lint and move on to the next chick. They're also the most self-hating males along with south Asians. Every interracial couple I've seen involving a white female has always been with a Madow man or a south asian man.

But I'd be lying if I said it wasn't that stereotype that helped them as well. You know the one I'm talking about. :mjlol:
I don't know about self-hating. That word is such a meme on here. But from what I've noticed they have no type or standard. And where I am, on my life, this coming week spring break I'm sure every Black in town will get tried. Maybe it's a bubble where I am, but that's been the perception.

In my experience, their style is passive-aggressive, warm if you're 'nice', defensive if you're unresponsive or even insulting. White guys become despondent and kinda just don't know what to do with themselves.

I am not lying. You want me to pull out receipts or somethin?

Just because dudes are pressured to not marry ajanabi chicks doesn't mean they don't mess around with them on the low low. Many ajanabi chicks are hungry for some ''Somali sambusa'' as they say. :siilaanyosmile: They also like it with extra spice in the meat.:siilaanyolaugh: if you know what i mean.
Ninko been badana.
:mjlol:

Yeah down in Cali many Latina's and Cadaan's thirst for us Somali dudes. So do a some Habesha's and most of the Madow chicks because of fetish.
I know Somalis in the UK are simps with bad rep, but don't generalize that on the whole Somali male populous:idontlike:
They just want kids with nice hair

They just want kids with nice hair

Naw its because we are good looking and they like our bomb personality. Not many dudes mess around with Madow chicks. If they do,they are usually mixed but the xabeshis, cadaans .lebanese and latinas all dig us.

It's mostly due to stereotype that blacks have big dicks. Luckily I try to include myself to the stereotype by saying to girls Somalis are black but once they see my manhood they're disappointed :mjcry:

It's mostly due to stereotype that blacks have big dicks. Luckily I try to include myself to the stereotype by saying to girls Somalis are black but once they see my manhood they're disappointed :mjcry:

Nothing to do with not being black, brah.
I got a big phallus and many of the chicks ive been with rate me above many Madows/cadaans in that department.
You are just a warya with a small manhood. :russ:
I would nuke myself if i was you. There is no reason to live if you a got a dissapointing joystick. :mjkkk:

I bet chicks be giving you this look after pull your pants down.
giphy.gif

Nothing to do with not being black, brah.
I got a big phallus and many of the chicks ive been with rate me above many Madows/cadaans in that department.
You are just a dude with a small manhood. :russ:
I would nuke myself if i was you. There is no reason to live if you a got a dissapointing joystick. :mjkkk:

I bet chicks be giving you this look after pull your pants down.
giphy.gif
You know I was joking right?

I was watching this random vid in my feed.
And it just hit me that most girls from other races run after tyrones. The only acception are indo Yar.

Why???? Do girls go after tyrones???? They aren't husband material at all. :jcoleno:
their superior then any other race. strong, deep voice, long ass dick that can blow out your back, tall, masculine, buff without working out as much, can dance, play sports, creative, WOKE, usually more interested in your heritage then other races, etc. etc.

whereas somali men dont even hit 2 of the points above

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
their superior then any other race. strong, deep voice, long ass dick that can blow out your back, tall, masculine, buff without working out as much, can dance, play sports, creative, WOKE, usually more interested in your heritage then other races, etc. etc.

My prince is all that and he's not black, he got deep voice, strong hands, play sports, masculine, tall, buff, dances, creative and rich.
200.gif

So according to you. Somali boys are weak, have girly ass voices, short ass dick that you cant feel, short, feminine, not buff and talentless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending