Who else thinks tyrones and black guys do better in dating than other races.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a misconception that they're any more "skilled" or different to other types of men. They're just men.

Ive said it on here b4 though. They're the spring vacation, booty call, fling, experiment, etc, in the US.

Your statement falsely assumes as though the Gaal female has a moral compass which assumes religiosity and puts her firmly within that paradigm.

This is false and anyone with modicum of experience can testify, virginity and the rest of the malarky neither the female nor male infidels care even a little about, even the religious females doesn't care about the dudes f*ck count never-mind a gaal equivalent.

This is classic projecting of your own moral/religious upbringing to the rest of the world, so yes although it may be true for you and a minority of other women, it's not the same for the fast majority of others.

The vacation/fling stuff you talk about has more to do with the taboo and the inability for the women to date the dude openly without being ostracised by family and friends.

I knew many such women particularly Asian's back in school days, everything was secret and until this day I still get the random text from them, despite them being married having long forgotten them.

VixR

Veritas
Your statement falsely assumes as though the Gaal female has a moral compass which assumes religiosity and puts her firmly within that paradigm.

This is false and anyone with modicum of experience can testify, virginity and the rest of the malarky neither the female nor male infidels care even a little about, even the religious females doesn't care about the dudes f*ck count never-mind a gaal equivalent.

This is classic projecting of your own moral/religious upbringing to the rest of the world, so yes although it may be true for you and a minority of other women, it's not the same for the fast majority of others.

The vacation/fling stuff you talk about has more to do with the taboo and the inability for the women to date the dude openly without being ostracised by family and friends.

I knew many such women particularly Asian's back in school days, everything was secret and until this day I still get the random text from them, despite them being married having long forgotten them.
Everyone has a compass. Religion doesn't so much give you a moral compass as use guiding points that are tailored by man, which can just as well be formed on virtue of judgement and circumstances relative to the person's life, experience and personal outlook.

Nah, I know what I'm talking about. I knew an Indian girl who hid her boyfriend in the closet bc she could not be dating him, but even when they started coming out and went through the pains, it ended short. It's fettish, and stereotype and shortlived adventure and thrill seeking. That being said, I'm not saying there aren't genuine relationships, but it's a theme.

You just admitted you refused to be an Asian girl's booty call, not that she wanted you front and center, but for her to screw you behind her husband's back as her secret. That's in line with everything I said.

After whites, black guys are probably the most numerous demographic so of course you'll see them with just about everyone. That coupled with their tendencies to wanna date/marry out.

This is what @anonymous34 @Knowthyself & @Sovereign-Reiko
do for a living.

:damn:Out there in the streets hustling for dem apples.
Found @Sovereign-Reiko :yloezpe:
IMG_1854.jpg

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
some people don't quite understand the difference between fetishized and actually being desired

best somali people make the distinction before we start popping out 2nd and 3rd generation western kids into an eternally confusing world

The more people who answer this, the more I'm convinced this site is filled with basement dwellers who base their reality off and Instagram.

Go outside.

These are the kids that were kept on a leash in childhood and lived vicariously through the bedroom window.

Now letting loose on the internet instead:francis:

I hate the smell of shisha it makes me sick:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:. It's literally smells like smoke mixed with artificial fruit :vqbuyv0:
shisha's smell isn't strong at all sis, it smells like someone chewing a bunch of mint then blowing in your face but more smokey.

aren't you form the UK? i heard through the grape vine that y'all love balloons. do you prefer to smoke a balloon?

shisha's smell isn't strong at all sis, it smells like someone chewing a bunch of mint then blowing in your face but more smokey.

aren't you form the UK? i heard through the grape vine that y'all love balloons. do you prefer to smoke a balloon?
I've never heard of balloons until I saw twitter posts and a few Snapchat stories.:cosbyhmm:

I feel like I live in a bubble. :jcoleno:I need to go out and meet more ciyaal suuq :mjcry:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
True story no humblebrag.

During high school, i was fairly popular with some black girls in my year group to such an extent that i had one semi-popular girl with banging ASSETS (but was too short) chasing/following me and even grabbing my arms during lessons!

Even a rather reserved guy like me had to take measures and i threatend her that i will accuse her of sexual harassment if she doesn't stop and she did luckily.
:whew:
:what1:

Status
Not open for further replies.