Who do you think is the weirdest memeber on Sspot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Norwegian somali imagine if you were born as a cadaan Norwegian kkk you would be content with your existence in this world soo ma aha kkk

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Am I the only one who sometimes confuses @Abaay Abaay @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq
browtf.png

For some reason they remind me of each other
One I find entertaining the other annoying

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Video doest even work for meView attachment 44069
Can I ask do you have many somalis friends or live by a big somali community because you give me confused abdi no somali friends vibe
Naa Abdi wareersan waan ka horeyaa. Ha nugu soo qaldamin.
I don’t really like Somalis tbh. I just f*ck with u guys coz I’m one of u.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
:tacky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shame that I struggle with foreign writing style. If you ain't gonna type in osmaya writing nigga don't judge me. My goal for somalis is too all learn osmanya again my grandparents know how to and its a shame we lost it. And until we get it back we are mentally slaves
Ciismaniya.jpg

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Shame that I struggle with foreign writing style. If you ain't gonna type in osmaya writing nigga don't judge me. My goal for somalis is too all learn osmanya again my grandparents know how to and its a shame we lost it. And until we get it back we are mentally slavesView attachment 44075
I’m really not in the mood of arguing. Catch me some other time.
:cool:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's great they don't see me as weird on here which indicates their learning from the doctor, at least they know the weird cats and it means they dismiss everything u say as coming from lunatic asylum. We should have some sort of REALNESS award. If the doctor aint up there as no1 the the SPOT is just corrupt as hell

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Ok, a lot of those niccas do belong on that list so I can't protest too much but.. Yusra, Mercury, & I??? :gucciwhat: What for..? We're a few of the sane ones:bell:.
Hoe please, you cray cray, I been lurking for a hot minute before I signed up I know your antics.
1525391900383.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.