Who do you think is the weirdest memeber on Sspot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Dr Osman sounds smart as hell and not weird at all , his essays are on point

He must be both then coz why talk about male FGM !:ulyin:
You are probably the only one on this forum who actually reads them.
:drakekidding:
The guy can write a 1500 word essay on the colour red. I wish I had him in my pencil case during my high school English exams.
:mjlol:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I don't know the Cubans name but I do know how to summon him.
The Ogaden War was a Somali military offensivebetween July 1977 and March 1978 over the disputed Ethiopian region Ogaden starting with the Somali Democratic Republic's invasion of Ethiopia.[18] The Soviet Union disapproved of the invasion and ceased its support of Somalia to instead start supporting Ethiopia, whereas the United States conversely ceased its support of Ethiopia and started supporting Somalia. The war ended when the Americans brokered a ceasefire. Ethiopia was saved from a major defeat and a permanent loss of territory due to a massive airlift of military supplies (worth $7 Billion), the arrival of 16,000 Cuban troops, 1,500 Soviet advisors and 2 brigades from South Yemen, also airlifted to reinforce Addis Ababa. After series of defeats by the superior Cuban/Ethiopian reinforcements the Somali Army retreated.[18]
He probably has at least 6 of the words in this paragraph on google alerts.
:mjlol:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
your one of them.

You took some dick in the ass by a truck driver amd never denied it.

you fruit of the loom dick in the booty ass nigga

A fucking truck driver fam

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Basra is mysterious is she really old.

@blackbanana she was controversial as soon as she got in here.

My nigga pastor @lone he the homie I just always wondered if he was really Christian. If he is Yo lone does anyone else in your family know your Christian. Do u plan on telling them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending