Who do you think is the weirdest memeber on Sspot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Madhiban...

I love Madhiban people, the house in front of us in Bossaso had madhiban family and I used to have crush on one of their daughters, she was so fine walahi , I used to wonder why madhiban girls were more attractive than other tribes walahi, I later found out they intermarriage between them so long they kept their nice cutshitic features to perfection.:banderas:

Evil MS still aren't letting us get the throne, If our candidate(Abtigey) doesn't win this election then it is fraud and will plead to join the farmaajo government, no need to have three cousins scamming the rest of Darood.:nahgirl:
I don’t hate MS we can win if we actually get our millionaires behind our politicians MS are good people they win cause they are the majority

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Waryaa maxaad tiri? Naga amus nacasad.
I’m starting to think y’all females get turned on when Abaay Abaay comes on. It’s like the shaydaamad part of y’all is activated. Who knew I could get such strong reactions from people I have never met.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I don’t hate MS we can win if we actually get our millionaires behind our politicians MS are good people they win cause they are the majority

Yes MS they are Majority but not as a individually, Do you think they will be majorty if other tribes come together in single group like them ! They individual cant win so they use each other , they aren't even 30% of puntland population

Damn! What was the reaction?
Something like this

tenor.gif
"Y u lying Kudhufow"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending