Who Do You Think is Going to Win? Trump or Biden?

Who do you think is going to win?

• Total voters
There is no anti-establishment US President in the last half-century, basically. The Presidents are basically just figureheads. There is no real difference between Bush, Obama, Trump, etc.

the rhetoric is different and of course they do small gestures to throw bones to the people they're trying to appeal to but Trump is no more an outsider bucking the establishment than Obama was an outsider bucking the establishment and bringing CHANGE and overturning the system.

if the "elite" didn't want Trump, Trump would have never been President in the first place. the entire perception that Trump/Obama is/was this outsider challenging the establishment is just a well-crafted illusion aimed at manipulating their supporters. the elite put Trump in office in the first place. a regular Joe who wants to serve his country doesn't end up as US President. that's not how the system works.

Name one thing Obama, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, and Nixon did that hit the pocketbooks of the establishment in the same way that axing TPP and tariffs have. I don't think you understand just how disastrous these two policies alone were to the markets and to institutional investors. Obama was nowhere near as maverick as Trump is. Do you recall late 2018 when the Fed started to hike rates and Trump threatened to fire his own Fed chairman? How did the establishment and the markets react? Exactly. The leash you think they have on Trump doesn't exist. The man is a wildcard and the establishment can barely tolerate it.

Name one thing Obama, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, and Nixon did that hit the pocketbooks of the establishment in the same way that axing TPP and tariffs have. I don't think you understand just how disastrous these two policies alone were to the markets and to institutional investors. Obama was nowhere near as maverick as Trump is. Do you recall late 2018 when the Fed started to hike rates and Trump threatened to fire his own Fed chairman? How did the establishment and the markets react? Exactly. The leash you think they have on Trump doesn't exist. The man is a wildcard and the establishment can barely tolerate it.

Wasn't being a "Maverick" already TradeMarked by Sarah Palin in 2008?

I am not an expert on the economic history of the US but I would be more likely to believe you if you told me you found Bigfoot in your backyard than if you or Rush Limbaugh told me Donald Trump is a Maverick bucking the establishment.

I'm a little skeptical of these establishment-bucking Mavericks these days.

are they angry enough with Trump to support rampaging extreme leftist mobs? I think the Republicans are going to be solidly behind Biden. It's true that many of them are fed up with Trump but between Trump and images of rioting leftists burning cities, I think they're going to be solidly behind Trump. it's these lunatic antifa extremists who are alienating ordinary people and rallying support behind Trump. people who otherwise wouldn't support him are being driven into his camp because they don't want to be attacked by violent leftists for not being pc enough
I mean the leftist mobs are literally happening while Trump is president so I don't know why it'd push people to support him. He's handling the entire situation poorly and it'll definitely backfire.

I mean the leftist mobs are literally happening while Trump is president so I don't know why it'd push people to support him.

If you don't know why, that "why" still exists. The "why" is simple.

Yes, exactly- the leftist mobs are there with Trump, while Trump is against them (at least in theory).

So therefore, if they are that bold with a Republican President- how much bolder will they be with another Democrat?

If they're already allowed to act like crazy people with a Republican President- how much more emboldened will they be with a Democrat President who is actively in favor of them?

It's very simple. Whether you accept that logic or reject, that's what the right-wing is thinking. That's why these blm/antifa mobs are rallying many of the right-wingers behind Trump. It's very useful to his supporters propaganda-wise. You might not agree with that thinking but that's what the right is thinking.

anybody who was mistaken enough to say Biden is going to win and especially anyone who had the nerve to argue with me about it- you have about a month until it is time for me to tag you in this thread and tell you that I told you so.

I mean the leftist mobs are literally happening while Trump is president so I don't know why it'd push people to support him. He's handling the entire situation poorly and it'll definitely backfire.

they're happening while a Republican is president. so imagine how bold they'd be with a leftist in office. these mobs started under Obama. you might not be able to put two and two together

but you have about a month until it's time for me to tag you and tell you I told you so. wishful thinking on your part changes nothing

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Biden will win. He's more realistic then trump. Trump was a joke in the debate how can he lie so much and have so much pride lmao

I see Trump winning by slight margins. The winner will not be know until the next day. The election results will be contested by the Biden camp. Ultimately appearing before the supreme court which will rule in favor of Trump. He did personally nominate one third of the current sitting Judges in the supreme court that currently leans right.

It's a depressed jester, not a devil. It is in reference to the crazy world we live in.

It just happens to look exactly like a depiction of Satan? It's just pure coincidence that your avatar looks exactly like a picture of the devil?

I don't buy it. I don't really believe in coincidence.

No devil, you are just seeing things:

The similarity is striking. Your avatar does look very similar to traditional depictions of the devil.

GettyImages_129638109.jpg

Zk8rfCJ.jpg

images

519793_preview.png

Offset_-_Red_Room.png

Why is the devil red?

another thing is if you Google jesters on Google Images, none of the jesters in the top results have the all red devil-looking color motif. the color motif is unusual and on top of that the hat is arranged in such a way as that the person just happens to look exactly as though the person just happens to have red horns sticking out of their head positioned in a way that is basically the exact same as the horns in traditional depictions of the devil.

I'm just saying- the avatar does objectively look very similar to traditional depictions of the devil.

I'm kind of a superstitious person. If the avatar looks almost exactly like a traditional depiction of the devil, I notice things like that. I don't believe in coincidence.

Last edited:
they're happening while a Republican is president. so imagine how bold they'd be with a leftist in office. these mobs started under Obama. you might not be able to put two and two together

but you have about a month until it's time for me to tag you and tell you I told you so. wishful thinking on your part changes nothing
You have to be a special type of delusional to believe the mobs seen this year were anything like what happened under Obama. Especially what we saw in Minneapolis and Seattle.

I'm not betting on Biden so you gain nothing from tagging me.

people who think Biden will win, I plan on tagging you and saying "told you so" after the election.... if I'm right that Biden loses.... hopefully I'm wrong but I think Biden will lose

Trending