Who Do You Think is Going to Win? Trump or Biden?

Who do you think is going to win?

• Total voters

Pretty self-explanatory. Predict correctly and receive honor, glory and bragging rights.

I think Trump will win, followed by mass civil unrest.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I hope Trump wins.
Too many things about Biden just rub me the wrong way. Imo, he waaaay worse than Trump. Look who he's choosing to be his right hand. Out of all people, out of all women he could choose from to be his right hand and he chose that funky bitc.h Kamala Harris. Joe is a clever guy, he knows he'll stack votes off her back. He knows people would vote Harris in just because she's a woman without even knowing what she's about. She'll turn US into A REAL POLICESTATE. She will outdo Bill Clinton in throwing the book at black people for the smallest crimes .

Keo

VIP
I don't know who is going to win between Trump and Biden but I do believe a female will win the next election in 2024.

If Biden wins then America is in deep trouble. He's 77 years old, and if he does win, by the time he's inaugurated in January of 2021 he'll be 78. The oldest president was 77 when he left office (Ronald Reagen) , Biden will be 78 when he ENTERS! (If he wins that is) That's way too old. Basically Biden has a high chance of dying in office due to old age, and lots of things about that VP Kamala Harris rub me the wrong way. She just seems straight up evil and has put many innocent men/women in jail.... She's a straight up sellout and sadly America will fall for it because she's a women and part black. If Biden wins the presidency and dies in office, she'll take over as president. Now for Trump, the country and economy is already in a shithole because of him. He failed miserable when in regards to Covid-19. And is just a terrible, racist, non-educated, mysogynistic, bigoted president. America is doomed regardless because we have two terrible candidates. If Biden wins, Trump supporters will claim the election was rigged and that it's all a "hoax". If Trump wins, all his haters and the minorities will claim that it was rigged. November will be chaos....

wow NOBODY who has voted so far thinks Biden is gonna win..... I didn't want to say what I'm thinking in the op because I didn't want to influence the votes.... so this is what I left out....

I think the whole thing is a show- that it's staged.... I'm not saying they don't count the votes- I don't know if they do and I don't really have an opinion either way on whether or not they do......

but even if they don't actually manipulate the vote counts- I think it's rigged.....

I think Biden is a joke candidate and that he's not even supposed to win..... same with Hillary in 2016..... I think it was already arranged in advance for Trump to win....

it makes no sense- if the Democrats were really trying to win- why use candidates that basically everybody hates (in the case of Hillary).... or why use candidates that are extremely unpopular like Biden?

out of everybody in the country- they can't find one candidate who is at least somewhat charismatic, likeable and who people think is handsome (I know it's funny but audiences like people they think are handsome)....

why pick as the candidate someone who is ancient, who either had borderline Alzheimers or is very convincingly acting like he does and who is known for inappropriately touching women in public? someone who is extremely unpopular?

if you remember 2008, think back- Obama was extremely popular in 08.... people genuinely were excited about him

I am convinced that the whole thing is a show and is rigged.... I don't believe it's real at all.... I don't think the Democrats actually want to win... Trump is repulsive and extremely unlikeable as well as having alienated much of the population..... if they actually wanted to beat Trump, I think it would be very easy.....

I don't believe in democracy but whatever this system is- this isn't even a democracy... the alleged democracy is just a hoax

I think Trump will win, man got an army of mindless red necks behind him. On the other hand, Democrats are split on Biden, many who supported Sanders are unwilling to vote for Biden, and those who decided to vote for him just want Trump out of the office. I don't personally think that Biden would handle the situation in Somalia and the Muslim countries any differently than Trump. Either way it's gonna be a sh*tshow :chrisfreshhah:

If Biden wins then America is in deep trouble. He's 77 years old, and if he does win, by the time he's inaugurated in January of 2021 he'll be 78. The oldest president was 77 when he left office (Ronald Reagen) , Biden will be 78 when he ENTERS! (If he wins that is) That's way too old. Basically Biden has a high chance of dying in office due to old age, and lots of things about that VP Kamala Harris rub me the wrong way. She just seems straight up evil and has put many innocent men/women in jail.... She's a straight up sellout and sadly America will fall for it because she's a women and part black. If Biden wins the presidency and dies in office, she'll take over as president. Now for Trump, the country and economy is already in a shithole because of him. He failed miserable when in regards to Covid-19. And is just a terrible, racist, non-educated, mysogynistic, bigoted president. America is doomed regardless because we have two terrible candidates. If Biden wins, Trump supporters will claim the election was rigged and that it's all a "hoax". If Trump wins, all his haters and the minorities will claim that it was rigged. November will be chaos....

well the extreme left is allowed to run around and cause chaos in the streets..... the extreme right isn't really allowed to (for now) and plus burning buildings and looting isn't really conservative so the right by its nature I think is less inclined to do that kind of thing...... if Biden won, the Trump supporters would complain and be angry but I seriously doubt they'd really do anything like what we've already seen the left do with mass rioting and such..... they would just write angry rants on 4chan......

so Biden winning wouldn't really immediately result in chaos in that way.....

the agenda is chaos and for that agenda of the cities burning and such- Trump has to win and so I guess that's why it's been arranged for him to win... who knows where all this is leading.... I live in an urban area and I might need to leave before the election results are announced.... no way do I want to be dealing with the mass chaos that I believe will come

I think Trump will win, man got an army of mindless red necks behind him. On the other hand, Democrats are split on Biden, many who supported Sanders are unwilling to vote for Biden, and those who decided to vote for him just want Trump out of the office. I don't personally think that Biden would handle the situation in Somalia and the Muslim countries any differently than Trump. Either way it's gonna be a sh*tshow :chrisfreshhah:

yes, I agree- I don't think the foreign policy really changes from administration to administration.... from Bush to Obama to Trump, all were Zionists and Biden is a Zionist too.... our options are either Zionism or Zionism

He knows people would vote Harris in just because she's a woman without even knowing what she's about. She'll turn US into A REAL POLICESTATE. She will outdo Bill Clinton in throwing the book at black people for the smallest crimes .

Well.... there definitely is a police state agenda and I don't think it really matters who wins as far as the police state agenda.... the police state agenda went into overdrive under George Bush and that's something like Zionism where we don't really get a choice.....

but I respectfully disagree as far as throwing the book at criminals.... I don't think that's the agenda at all......

the leftist agenda right now is "defund the police" and other such things.... they've had to board up businesses where I live because the businesses aren't safe... laws are not being enforced and they are allowing the streets to become like a jungle..... THAT is the agenda and that in practice is the platform of blm/antifa.....

something similar happened under the Bolsheviks, I believe..... I think the Bolsheviks opened the prisons and let the criminals run free and terrorize the population......

look at what antifa/blm is doing.... they are openly assaulting people and being allowed to do it... imo things are being set up so that antifa/blm/etc. can simply come and attack you and the state won't protect you.....

of course, I doubt we really have to worry about antifa/blm exactly because we're not the ones they'd be looking to target (as long as I don't say what I think about Jews too loudly)...... but the issue I have is....

if we let leftist mobs drag right wingers outside of their homes and kill them and burn cities, etc...... many of the right wingers are armed..... I think we then would see right-wing paramilitaries step into the arena.....

I would much prefer Biden to win.... with Biden, the state would be behind Antifa, the alt-righters would be eliminated and it would be pretty much settled... with Trump, there would be a much more even balance of power with the state alternatively mysteriously doing nothing but then supporting the right-wingers.....

not only are the criminals not going to have the book thrown at them and the thieves have their hands amputated- I think we're going to wish the state was throwing the book at criminals.... as it is, I think they're going to be allowed to run around and cause chaos

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Biden will win despite his obvious cognitive decline. The guy can't formulate a meaningful sentence he's too old to be President but still he will win the election, why?! Trump fucked up countless times and the economy is in recession. Strong economy was Trump's only winning card and it's NO MORE.

Biden will win despite his obvious cognitive decline. The guy can't formulate a meaningful sentence he's too old to be President but still he will win the election, why?! Trump fucked up countless times and the economy is in recession. Strong economy was Trump's only winning card and it's NO MORE.

I don't think Biden will win but I hope you're right and I hope I'm wrong.

wow NOBODY who has voted so far thinks Biden is gonna win..... I didn't want to say what I'm thinking in the op because I didn't want to influence the votes.... so this is what I left out....

I think the whole thing is a show- that it's staged.... I'm not saying they don't count the votes- I don't know if they do and I don't really have an opinion either way on whether or not they do......

but even if they don't actually manipulate the vote counts- I think it's rigged.....

I think Biden is a joke candidate and that he's not even supposed to win..... same with Hillary in 2016..... I think it was already arranged in advance for Trump to win....

it makes no sense- if the Democrats were really trying to win- why use candidates that basically everybody hates (in the case of Hillary).... or why use candidates that are extremely unpopular like Biden?

out of everybody in the country- they can't find one candidate who is at least somewhat charismatic, likeable and who people think is handsome (I know it's funny but audiences like people they think are handsome)....

why pick as the candidate someone who is ancient, who either had borderline Alzheimers or is very convincingly acting like he does and who is known for inappropriately touching women in public? someone who is extremely unpopular?

if you remember 2008, think back- Obama was extremely popular in 08.... people genuinely were excited about him

I am convinced that the whole thing is a show and is rigged.... I don't believe it's real at all.... I don't think the Democrats actually want to win... Trump is repulsive and extremely unlikeable as well as having alienated much of the population..... if they actually wanted to beat Trump, I think it would be very easy.....

I don't believe in democracy but whatever this system is- this isn't even a democracy... the alleged democracy is just a hoax

You have no idea what you are talking about G. Biden is very likable in stark contrast to Hilary, especially in the critical rust belt states and Florida. He has this in the bag. Don't get excited by what a bunch of nobodies think on an obscure forum in the corner of the internet. If there was an establishment candidate that the "elites" want, it's Biden.

You have no idea what you are talking about G. Biden is very likable in stark contrast to Hilary, especially in the critical rust belt states and Florida. He has this in the bag. Don't get excited by what a bunch of nobodies think on an obscure forum in the corner of the internet. If there was an establishment candidate that the "elites" want, it's Biden.

You seriously believe that Trump is "anti-establishment" and is going to "drain the swamp"?

That is all a hoax. Trump is a Zionist puppet. He's not "anti-establishment" anymore than Obama was, regardless of their marketing campaigns to the contrary.

But I mean, hey- insha'Allah we'll see who wins.

But if people really think Trump is "anti-establishment" and somehow still managed to become president- I think I might like to sell them a beach house in Kansas.

You have no idea what you are talking about G. Biden is very likable in stark contrast to Hilary, especially in the critical rust belt states and Florida. He has this in the bag.

Insha'Allah we'll see in just a few months. I think I'll be tagging you in this same thread and you'll be coming up with an excuse for why you were wrong.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I don't think Biden will win but I hope you're right and I hope I'm wrong.
Trump only talks about economy, notice how he came to Minnesota couple of days ago when he heard the improvement of job numbers in the State. He came to take the credit and to boast his popularity.

You seriously believe that Trump is "anti-establishment" and is going to "drain the swamp"?

That is all a hoax. Trump is a Zionist puppet. He's not "anti-establishment" anymore than Obama was, regardless of their marketing campaigns to the contrary.

But I mean, hey- insha'Allah we'll see who wins.

But if people really think Trump is "anti-establishment" and somehow still managed to become president- I think I might like to sell them a beach house in Kansas.

I don't disagree, but Trump's policies are certainly more anti-establishment than any past president of the past half-century. You think the establishment is pleased with the nixing of TPP and tariffs? That's not marketing or propaganda. That's real and measurable economic damage to the establishment to save face with the working class voters in the rust belt that got him into office. Of course, it's mostly offset by the deregulation and tax reform his administration instituted.

Pretty self-explanatory. Predict correctly and receive honor, glory and bragging rights.

I think Trump will win, followed by mass civil unrest.
Biden is probably a pedo behind closed doors, however he’s a Democrat so he will fix this country

Trump only talks about economy, notice how he came to Minnesota couple of days ago when he heard the improvement of job numbers in the State. He came to take the credit and to boast his popularity.

Well the economy is in a terrible state. Economy is not a subject that works in his favor. The economy has gone in a terrible direction under his watch. Of course, he isn't blamed for Coronavirus but his response has been horrible.

But then there's this whole issue of insane mobs of extreme leftists burning and smashing stuff. Is that any way to appeal to the average Joe?

To some ordinary middle-aged person- turning on the news and seeing mobs of violent leftists destroying and burning and assaulting- that's going to scare the hell out of them.

Imo there's no way that those mobs aren't going to have alienated tons and tons of ordinary people. What percentage of the voters exactly is made up of hardcore Communists and militant black radicals?

I think this election is lost for the Democrats. I don't think Biden is going to win. But we'll see insha'Allah.

It's crazy how people seriously think Biden is the one running for president, they made it clear he's gonna dip ASAP so that Kamala can take lead.

Too hard to predict, on one hand democrats are flip-flopping like usual but lots of republicans are pissed off at trump.

I don't disagree, but Trump's policies are certainly more anti-establishment than any past president of the past half-century. You think the establishment is pleased with the nixing of TPP and tariffs? That's not marketing or propaganda. That's real and measurable economic damage to the establishment to save face with the working class voters in the rust belt that got him into office. Of course, it's mostly offset by the deregulation and tax reform his administration instituted.

There is no anti-establishment US President in the last half-century, basically. The Presidents are basically just figureheads. There is no real difference between Bush, Obama, Trump, etc.

the rhetoric is different and of course they do small gestures to throw bones to the people they're trying to appeal to but Trump is no more an outsider bucking the establishment than Obama was an outsider bucking the establishment and bringing CHANGE and overturning the system.

if the "elite" didn't want Trump, Trump would have never been President in the first place. the entire perception that Trump/Obama is/was this outsider challenging the establishment is just a well-crafted illusion aimed at manipulating their supporters. the elite put Trump in office in the first place. a regular Joe who wants to serve his country doesn't end up as US President. that's not how the system works.

It's crazy how people seriously think Biden is the one running for president, they made it clear he's gonna dip ASAP so that Kamala can take lead.

Too hard to predict, on one hand democrats are flip-flopping like usual but lots of republicans are pissed off at trump.

are they angry enough with Trump to support rampaging extreme leftist mobs? I think the Republicans are going to be solidly behind Biden. It's true that many of them are fed up with Trump but between Trump and images of rioting leftists burning cities, I think they're going to be solidly behind Trump. it's these lunatic antifa extremists who are alienating ordinary people and rallying support behind Trump. people who otherwise wouldn't support him are being driven into his camp because they don't want to be attacked by violent leftists for not being pc enough

Trending