Who do you think hates somalis more?

Who hates us the most

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Afrocentric are historical revisionists. Cheikh Anta Diop was their Guru...,,,His theories have largely been
exposed by other historians and now DNA (Niger Congo people have nothing to do with civilisations like Egypt).

On the issue of Slavery, I think it is a very emotive subject and hard for them
to be academically objective. They blame Whites and Arabs for selling and exporting, however the truth is a little more in the middle-many African ethnic groups sold their captured enemies. Such a fact is hard to take if you are trying to spread the propaganda of “ African civilisation were united before the Whites and Arabs came”.

Europeans also enslaved each other too, hence the name “slavs” coming about. Thomas Sowell, a black economist wrote a great book on this subject regarding slavery, showing that it is universal to human nature. It surprised me for sure.

:chrisfreshhah:Obviously Alt-right white pigs.
Those barbaric, pig skinned, sub-human vikings are mad because we and other non-whites are taking over Europe.

Apollo

VIP
:chrisfreshhah:Obviously Alt-right white pigs.
Those barbaric, pig skinned, sub-human vikings are mad because we and other non-whites are taking over Europe.

Racist whites don't care about Somalis specifically. They hate all browns and blacks etc equally.

However, Afrocentric Blacks are hyper-aware of Somalis and are obsessed with Horners. So I'd say they can be more hateful, especially if you don't agree with them.

Apollo

VIP
Europeans also enslaved each other too, hence the name “slavs” coming about. Thomas Sowell, a black economist wrote a great book on this subject regarding slavery, showing that it is universal to human nature. It surprised me for sure.

Previous kinds of slavery were not as inhumane and race-based as the Trans-Atlantic and Trans-Saharan/Indian Ocean.

Chattel slavery is a different kind of slavery and only mostly happened to blacks.

World

VIP
I’m not sayin we owned them, we rounded them up for the Arabs, vast amounts of slaves were held in our towns and cities to be sold off to the Arabs. Somali’s were considered the middle men regarding slavery in the Middle East after all.
Where did we round them up? In Kenya? The Tana River? Because that’s the only place where Somalis border Bantus(hardly even border, they inhabit the left bank of the river).

Apollo

VIP
Where did we round them up? In Kenya? The Tana River? Because that’s the only place where Somalis border Bantus(hardly even border, they inhabit on the left bank of the river).

Somalis weren't involved. Don't believe the fake news. Most Bantus came to Somalia in the 1800s as part of the Omani-Zanzibar Empire. Arabs from Oman bought and dumped them in Somalia.

It's so ironic. You'd expect the alt-right to hate us the most. They talk about us the least.

It's actually BLM and afrocentric people that hate us the most.

They want us to abandon our dhaqan and our deen usually. And they come from within a lot. They're also more aware of our qabils, customs etc and hate it.

The afrocentric people are always coming out with the FGM propaganda against somalis. It's not whites that do that.

World

VIP
Somalis weren't involved. Don't believe the fake news. Most Bantus came to Somalia in the 1800s as part of the Omani-Zanzibar Empire. Arabs from Oman bought and dumped them in Somalia.
Yeah I don’t know why Somalis would fabricate our history, it’s as if they’re intentionally trying to make us look bad or something. Reminds me of those BLM Somalis who say we were slaves in order to fit in.

Apollo

VIP
It's so ironic. You'd expect the alt-right to hate us the most. They talk about us the least.

It's actually BLM and afrocentric people that hate us the most.

They want us to abandon our dhaqan and our deen usually. And they come from within a lot.

Sub-Saharan Africans in general always have the most stereotypes about Somalis in their head.

Most white people don't know shit about Somalis, but Africans are obsessed with Somalis.

You act like u are passive observers as to why many blacks don’t like you instead of acknowledging that you are active participants in The animus that you face. You will get what you give. And I’m not talking about your benign customs I’m talking about parroting the bullshit u see on those same white nationalists web site.
Even so not many blacks out here in the west know or care enough about you.

I personally don’t give af about either group but just outta curiosity who do u think hates us the most? I’ve seen both groups say some pretty fucked up shit about us
Afrocentric blacks hate us more WHEN IT COMES TO POLITICS.

there is nothing they would love more than THE ETHIOPIA THEY WORSHIP annexing SOMALIA.

go look at their Afrocentric fictional WE WUZ KANGZ history, they portray somalis as a ethiopia sub group that ARE anti-black:noneck:(whatever that means) SAVAGE ARABS WHO CONQUERED THE HORN(when we are indigenous to ) WHILE ETHIOPIA(who cushite just like us, and are anti bantu as well:gaasdrink:) ARE PORTRAYED AS PRO AFRICA SAVIORS OF AFRICAN NEGROS and powerless noboday broke guy LIKE haile selassie is made to be king of kings :ileycry:when he was living off the British empire mercy, HE WAS ON THEIR DICK for survival:mugshotman:. HE WAS NOT A ALPHA MALE like sayyid muhammed who fought off the British empire in the longest colonial war in africa:denzelnigga:(they never mention sayyid muhammed because he was a somali, they would have worshiped him if he was ethiopian cushite or Madow :francis:) sayyid is legit the most memorable figure but they try to downplay him BECAUSE HE IS SOMALI.:drakewtf:

SO BECAUSE I KNOW HOW ANTI-SOMALI is prevalent among the afrocentric Madows:manny:, I STICK TO MY SOMALI IDENTITY AND SAY THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME:salute:.

Somali first, OH GOD I FEEL SO GOOD WHEN THAT PAN-SOMALI STRIKE :lawd:ME

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.