Who do you think hates somalis more?

Who hates us the most

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's DEFINETLY the alt-right. They also talk about much more shit about us on their websites.
Seriously, this is not even comparable. White supremacists talk about deporting, killing us, and bombing our land. Afrocentrist just don't like us :mjlol:

Last edited:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Of course alt-right cadaans. They even spread propaganda about us which leads to even more hatred and physical attacks. Madoow hatred towards geeljire pales in comparison.

Whos the lucky guy :shookgabre:

He will definitely be cadaan, I dont see a Somali being a willing donor :ayaanswag:

A tall, handsome danish med student now physician who I jokingly introduced the idea for and to which he agreed to.

I've not been making an effort to find a Somali donor as it generates other problems, and not so coincidentally the current candidate has a suitable nature as well.

A tall, handsome danish med student now physician who I jokingly introduced the idea for and to which he agreed to.

I've not been making an effort to find a Somali donor as it generates other problems, and not so coincidentally the current candidate has a suitable nature as well.
Are you somali?

Judaism is basically Islam that is not practiced with similar punishments, and it is therefore not attractive either.

My nightmare would incarnation in the form of an insect.

The old testament God is a genocidal maniac, so maybe its reform Judaism you're interested in because its very inclusive.

They both equally hate us. Afrocentric blacks are well aware of our history of transporting slaves to the Middle East. They know that we Somali’s consider ourselves better than them (to be fair we think we’re better than everyone).

They both equally hate us. Afrocentric blacks are well aware of our history of transporting slaves to the Middle East. They know that we Somali’s consider ourselves better than them (to be fair we think we’re better than everyone).
Wasn't that the Arabs? Sure, few Somalis may have helped them out but weren't the far majority of us nomads. If our ancestors had Bantu slaves, then why is there no trace of Bantu ancestry in us or vice versa? Slavers have universally raped their slaves

Afrocentric are historical revisionists. Cheikh Anta Diop was their Guru...,,,His theories have largely been
exposed by other historians and now DNA (Niger Congo people have nothing to do with civilisations like Egypt).

On the issue of Slavery, I think it is a very emotive subject and hard for them
to be academically objective. They blame Whites and Arabs for selling and exporting, however the truth is a little more in the middle-many African ethnic groups sold their captured enemies. Such a fact is hard to take if you are trying to spread the propaganda of “ African civilisation were united before the Whites and Arabs came”.

Wasn't that the Arabs? Sure, few Somalis may have helped them out but weren't the far majority of us nomads. If our ancestors had Bantu slaves, then why is there no trace of Bantu ancestry in us or vice versa? Slavers have universally raped their slaves

I’m not sayin we owned them, we rounded them up for the Arabs, vast amounts of slaves were held in our towns and cities to be sold off to the Arabs. Somali’s were considered the middle men regarding slavery in the Middle East after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending