Who do you think hates somalis more?

Who hates us the most

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally don’t give af about either group but just outta curiosity who do u think hates us the most? I’ve seen both groups say some pretty fucked up shit about us

Muji

VIP
Somalis who speak the truth about the abuse they have suffered and the societal mistreatment of others.

Am I mistaking @Knowles? :mybusiness:

Steam those people you mentioned usually care deeply about their fellow Somalis despite being burned by the culture and it’s people.

It’s actually Somalis who are ‘patriots’ who carry the most animosity towards other Somalis who don’t fit their mould of what a Somali should be like. To avoid cognitive dissonance they justify their hatred by saying the person isn’t Somali anymore since they’re gay/gaal/feminist/bantu.

Somalis hate other Somalis the most and it's not even close.

Out of the two options, afro-centric blacks hate us more because we don't believe in their ideas wrt blackness, panafricanism etc. Alt right whites couldnt care less about Somalis in Somalis whereas Afrocentric blacks even hate them for no particular reason.

Also we have our ethno-state and the cadaans don't :siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:
Steam those people you mentioned usually care deeply about their fellow Somalis despite being burned by the culture and it’s people.

It’s actually Somalis who are ‘patriots’ who carry the most animosity towards other Somalis who don’t fit their mould of what a Somali should be like. To avoid cognitive dissonance they justify their hatred by saying the person isn’t Somali anymore since they’re gay/gaal/feminist/bantu.

I think you misunderstand my dear.

The point was that the above-mentioned people were being undeservedly abhorred due to our culture's resistance to change and lack of proper discourse.

This includes the FGM victim, the feminist who demands equal treatment and rejection of male dominated xeer, the LGBT person who wishes to live without scorn and fear, the bantu who protests discrimination and dehumanization.

I think you misunderstand my dear.

The point was that the above-mentioned people were being undeservedly abhorred due to our culture's resistance to change and lack of proper discourse.

This includes the FGM victim, the feminist who demands equal treatment and rejection of male dominated xeer, the LGBT person who wishes to live without scorn and fear, the bantu who protests discrimination and dehumanization.

Do you intend to return to Somalia or will settle for Denmark?

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
I can't lie it feels good knowing some Somali with ten kids is taking a white persons hard earned money and sending it to their cousin in Xamar. And then their anger at us will never be responded to by their own government. :siilaanyolaugh: were looking at you Swedish fellows.:siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts