Who do khaleejis think they are

it is very concerning how much posts there are about other groups of people on this website. Be it Arabs, South Asians, Madows, Cadaan. I can guarantee you they almost never mention us in their spaces.

The worst is when random TikTok comments and tweets with 2 likes are paraded on here.

No shade to you OP but just something I noticed.

seoulmates

18/12/2022
it is very concerning how much posts there are about other groups of people on this website. Be it Arabs, South Asians, Madows, Cadaan. I can guarantee you they almost never mention us in their spaces.

The worst is when random TikTok comments and tweets with 2 likes are paraded on here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No shade to you OP but just something I noticed.
Exactly why is there a whole thread about a TikTok comment there are some serious pussies inside this forum

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
LOL Sandniggers be graping their African maid because they're too scared to ask his wife to put out every time he gets horny.

Plus he gets to do somr truly degradeable stuff to the maid he could never In a million years do this his wife.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
People should stop caring this has quite literally nothing to do with us Somalis weren’t mentioned you shouldn’t care

al layl ana arab niggas are funny as f*ck. Its like the indian and israeli relationship. They getting pushed away

Trending

Latest posts